News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You wouldn't even have the faintest idea and just relying on people with anti Averillo agendas. Every report says around 400k. I hope Averillo signed for more I never begrudge him unlike you and others.
When he says he knows something mate, he knows something. Simple as that

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a concern that Tracey can't train for another month or more. That's vital time needed for preseason training and not a good sign when he's been as injury prone as he has been throughout his career.

Hopefully once he's back in training he can stay healthy as he's a good player when he plays.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a concern that Tracey can't train for another month or more. That's vital time needed for preseason training and not a good sign when he's been as injury prone as he has been throughout his career.

Hopefully once he's back in training he can stay healthy as he's a good player when he plays.
Um waiting for the injury to be updated
Gus will tweet tomorrow he's went for additional scans and it was his 4th ACL injury.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Why can't he train? Imagine this is a stupid question but it's hard getting actual news on here after sifting through all the shite

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Um waiting for the injury to be updated
Gus will tweet tomorrow he's went for additional scans and it was his 4th ACL injury.
Fuck I hope not. He deserves some luck with injuries and so do we as a club..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why can't he train? Imagine this is a stupid question but it's hard getting actual news on here after sifting through all the shite
Gus tweeted about it. I think he did it the other day at Sharks training. Don't know what the specific injury is but it doesn't seem serious at this stage. Still, as I said, not an ideal start for a new signing with his injury history..

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah he's just joking as Tracey has had a long injury history and we've had no luck with injuries for years..
Oh nice. But yeah he still won’t be running after January so it’s bad but not acl bad lol.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Probs means the fb spot is back down to Taafe and Crichton. Tracey won’t have time to win it now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also a 4-6 week injury wouldn’t stop any club from purchasing a player, you can’t blame Gus for that. What a dud post from that Facebook page
Didn’t we do that with SST though?