News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Meister

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don’t say ‘we’ unless you are only speaking on behalf of your clown crew. Majority on here can’t stand you and would be happy for you to walk away. You won’t. The only thing you will do is continue bleating on this forum.
I blocked him ages ago, just see his ridiculous attention seeking negative comments when someone replies.

If everyone blocks him, he’ll eventually leave on his accord.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Jake Averillo, 23, played 78 NRL games, 31 tries
Connor Tracey, 27, played 66 NRL games, 27 tries

Averillo last 2 seasons 44 games 21 tries.
this is sure a rebuild.
Again what’s your point? Juniors not ready, very little left to buy, Tracy would be cheaper yet Averillo wanted too much to stay. Gus is on record saying preference was for Averillo to stay - but not at any cost.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hasler was given charge of the entire football program - it was one of his demands to lure him from Manly. Greenberg even said ‘Des runs football, I run the business’. You may recall it eventually led to Turvey saying we’d ’lost our way’ under Hasler which cost him his place on the board for a while. Sure, there were lower grade coaches and other staff but Hasler had control - yet only seemed interested in short term NRL success - and hence the rot started. I don’t blame him entirely, successive executives and directors didn’t stop it until it was too late (the backended contracts, salary cap problems, poor recruitment and on it goes).
Trolls don't like the truth, they only have their agendas

Sad for them :tearsofjoy:

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Connor Tracey much better!

Thanks for pointing it out, agenda driven, sad troll :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Have you heard of beyond blue, it's for you? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The past is the past, man. We've got money to burn and are picking players out of position and stocking up on centres and utilities like @Blue_boost stocking up on TP in the middle of the pandemic. That ain't Des, Dib, Barrett or either of the Anderson's fault.
I’ve almost run out of toilet paper. I had a fair inventory

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked, this thread grew pages quickly. Why are the Sharks getting rid? I thought he performed really well at the end of last season. Surely they don't really want to give him up? Are they that bad on salary cap?

I've seen some responses here that say he's not that good. I get it.. but from what I saw, he was getting better and better.
Listened to a podcast the other day (Talking League). They mentioned the Sharks have some talented juniors in their ranks (Iro & Dykes) so they are ok with letting him go. It was also mentioned, Tracey may not make the 17 most weeks unless Talakai moves to the forwards.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are top of the list of ***** on the kennel I would love to punch in the face. Stop fkn tagging @04 Dreaming @Flanagun and @TheSexDogs, they are not gunna miss your insightful posts. Fkn clown ****
@Polly Power isn’t a troll, Fam…he is a longtime supporter and member of the club who has lost his passion due to the direction the club is going in and some of the stuff that’s gone on behind the scenes. Honestly, sone of the stuff he has told me has turned me from someone who was having a laugh at the club as a coping mechanism to someone who is genuinely angry at the club.

I can understand why people pick on me… I did enjoy stirring the place up for a long time. Big literally all Polly has done is share opinions people don’t wanna hear. Was probably supporting this club while a lot of those who had him were in nappies.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I blocked him ages ago, just see his ridiculous attention seeking negative comments when someone replies.

If everyone blocks him, he’ll eventually leave on his accord.
I think he just goes against the grain to be controversial. At times, it gets too far and becomes repetitive or unbearable.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a fucking dumb thing to say, seriously you’re out of line. go support another team so you don’t have to go through misery.
Tor the millionth time, you have no control over what I do or say… so stop trying to give orders lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Polly Power isn’t a troll, Fam…he is a longtime supporter and member of the club who has lost his passion due to the direction the club is going in and some of the stuff that’s gone on behind the scenes. Honestly, sone of the stuff he has told me has turned me from someone who was having a laugh at the club as a coping mechanism to someone who is genuinely angry at the club.

I can understand why people pick on me… I did enjoy stirring the place up for a long time. Big literally all Polly has done is share opinions people don’t wanna hear. Was probably supporting this club while a lot of those who had him were in nappies.
Fuck off you scum you lost all credibility when you said the club make money of people’s misery.