Rumour AFB & JT

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could in theory sign SST, only to immediately flip him to NZ for AFB.
I’m pretty sure sst is coming back to come back to Sydney but maybe he is fine to live in New Zealand who knows the tricky part in this swap is convincing the player to move to nz or just any player not born in nz

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure sst is coming back to come back to Sydney but maybe he is fine to live in New Zealand who knows the tricky part in this swap is convincing the player to move to nz or just any player not born in nz
Aukland born and played for WAHS prior.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Wahs apparently getting F Molo off the Dragons which may mean AFB handshake deal to st merge ?
F. Molo is off contract so they could just sign him without a trade. It only makes sense if it's contracted players.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aukland born and played for WAHS prior.
Ah thanks forget he played for warriors last I remember he was playing for Tonga during the World Cup so didn’t think he had correlation to nz

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So fellas I think he will get an early release for 24, what the odds for us? Personally I’m not so convinced unfortunately, but I’m probably saying this so I’m either not disappointed if it happens or very shocked and happy if it does come off.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Think all signs are pointing to AFB returning to St George.

Would have loved to get him, even moreso this season but what are ya gonna do.

Francis Molo wouldn’t have been a bad pick up on average coin too just quietly.
Power of Shane Flanagan’s recruitment pull which I have been saying is a huge strength of the bloke for years

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Power of Shane Flanagan’s recruitment pull which I have been saying is a huge strength of the bloke for years
Another reason why it sucks we passed on Flanagan. Who would Dragon of had as coach if we signed Flanagan.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next minute. He signs with us. St George will probably bottle it again like they did the first time.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Need to get afb sorted now! See if they will take Sutton. He shits on molo though he might not want to live in nz. Maybe rfm has interest

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another reason why it sucks we passed on Flanagan. Who would Dragon of had as coach if we signed Flanagan.
Maybe Potter..he did play for them..and he got a decent wrap after his interim stint

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe Potter..he did play for them..and he got a decent wrap after his interim stint
And he wouldn't have been able to attract talent anywhere near Flanagan's ability to do so.