Cricket 2022/23 thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cool. Despite you not responding at all after after I assumed we had a bet, since you want to play it that way, lets get into details.

Did your boy score this?

View attachment 94606

Guess he didn't. I'd have given u the runs but since he got out, that different. So we both lose.

See ya in the new season 8-)
It’s ok I get it. You just can’t handle being wrong on so many levels about Head. He continues to deliver on the international scene and shits you cause your Tim Wards of the world struggle at FC level despite you believing they should skipper Australia …

As Warnie said in 2016 Travis Head will be a future star for Australia in all formats and that time has arrived

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s ok I get it. You just can’t handle being wrong on so many levels about Head. He continues to deliver on the international scene and shits you cause your Tim Wards of the world struggle at FC level despite you believing they should skipper Australia …

As Warnie said in 2016 Travis Head will be a future star for Australia in all formats and that time has arrived
Border says future Captain :/

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

U get it? Did exactly as I expected in tests, otherwise I would have lost the bet. Always said short form no problems, despite the technique thats as weak as you trying to get out of a bet.

Love how you're trying to pin something on me time and again. Your saltiness just makes the bet all the sweeter.

Stings doesn't it? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
U get it? Did exactly as I expected in tests, otherwise I would have lost the bet. Always said short form no problems, despite the technique thats as weak as you trying to get out of a bet.

Love how you're trying to pin something on me time and again. Your saltiness just makes the bet all the sweeter.

Stings doesn't it? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
No point arguing with you is there. Clearly a loser.

Nothing stings here Australia won PC and crew did a wonderful job to turn it around after a horrendous start. As PC said they have had a magnificent 12 months and this is a great moment in Australia’s history of cricket. Travis playing a major part of the winning is the icing on top.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also reckon Maxwell's dig for the ages gave them a big kickalong too..

Great effort by all after a pretty poor start(I bagged them, very glad they turned it around quickly).

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bloke than Kohli too, I've never liked that m'fer.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I also reckon Maxwell's dig for the ages gave them a big kickalong too..

Great effort by all after a pretty poor start(I bagged them, very glad they turned it around quickly).

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bloke than Kohli too, I've never liked that m'fer.
I’ve always liked Kohli. Competitor on the field, and by all accounts a pretty good guy off it. Has a bit of white line fever, but nothing we didn’t see from the likes of Ponting and McGrath during their careers.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
What’s so good about beating india is we’re a nation of 27mil, we’re good at multiple international sports/athletics, so our talent gets spread around. India have cricket and…hockey maybe?…But nobody gives a fuck about hockey. When you have a nation of over 1 billion people, who are all mad about cricket, and a cricket board worth $2billion…you should win every single test, odi, t20 played. India should be able to field a first, second, third etc xi that smash the rest of the world. But we won, so fuck them :grinning:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s so good about beating india is we’re a nation of 27mil, we’re good at multiple international sports/athletics, so our talent gets spread around. India have cricket and…hockey maybe?…But nobody gives a fuck about hockey. When you have a nation of over 1 billion people, who are all mad about cricket, and a cricket board worth $2billion…you should win every single test, odi, t20 played. India should be able to field a first, second, third etc xi that smash the rest of the world. But we won, so fuck them :grinning:
Yep fuck them and the 25000 tuk tuks they rode to the ground in (5 per vehicle lol)

@Flanagun we will have to agree to disagree.As a cricketer a great, as a bloke a proper Kingsized vvanker.
Irrelevant what past Aussies have done they get a pass ffs lol .. plus you didnt even mention the champ at it Steve Waugh ..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No Head?

Bullshit - greatest batsman Australia has ever produced. Apparently...
Nobody said that.... well, maybe @GA45 did, I wouldn't put it past him.... but two centuries and a half century in 5 matches and MOTM performances in both the semi and final. Would 100 percent be in the team, if he'd played the whole tourney.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fixed it for you.

Accept your loss and your missed opportunity like a man.

See ya in the new season :tearsofjoy:
What loss did I have ya loser? Oh you mean when Head didn’t avg 40 but was our 2nd or 3rd leading batter in the ashes Which we retained.
Add his 170 and man of the match performance in the world test championship in England the week before and he passed that easily.

But hey let’s stand on the hill of getting absolute nuffies into the test team because our batters are just stat padding and Tim Ward and co should skipper Australia. Accept your loss like a man which you can’t handle and that’s quite clear

Your the @Flanagun of cricket making absolute BS to fit your agenda of being a nuffie

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nobody said that.... well, maybe @GA45 did, I wouldn't put it past him.... but two centuries and a half century in 5 matches and MOTM performances in both the semi and final. Would 100 percent be in the team, if he'd played the whole tourney.
No I have never said that I did say he should Replace Warner at the top in short form cricket and that his stats will be better then Warners at the end of his career. And I stand by that

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
What loss did I have ya loser? Oh you mean when Head didn’t avg 40 but was our 2nd or 3rd leading batter in the ashes Which we retained.
Add his 170 and man of the match performance in the world test championship in England the week before and he passed that easily.

But hey let’s stand on the hill of getting absolute nuffies into the test team because our batters are just stat padding and Tim Ward and co should skipper Australia. Accept your loss like a man which you can’t handle and that’s quite clear

Your the @Flanagun of cricket making absolute BS to fit your agenda of being a nuffie
What loss? The bet. You saying you didn't lose? Please explain how the world test championship is part of the ashes series? hmmm... can smell some welching coming on. And u wanna criticise @Flanagun who at least is not trying to welch on the same bet.

You missed out some words about Tim Ward. Like have a look and in the future. And what loss. I haven't lost any bets.

And since we here about making absolute BS. You responded to some unrelated random post of mine with 'Yeah'. I said I assume we on and you responded twice in the next 25 mins with zip about the bet. And after the game, you now claim we were on? Real life, you shake on a bet. Online life - you acknowledge it. You never acknowledged a bet and you weren't right in your bet details anyway. And now trying to claim it after the game. Loser behaviour if ever I seen it.

Since we on Warnie - also said Swepson is the future of Australian legspin and we should drop Lyon for him. Tweet disappeared and backtracked with the 'misquoted' line when he copped a hiding on it. Guess the times he was wrong aren't relevant.

Damn salty. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: