2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The other week, Parker was saying wonderful things about the Broncos. Saying he bleeds Maroon & Gold etc.

I got onto his twitter account where he said the same thing.

I called him a treacherous dog & said you aren't welcome at the Broncos & he banned me. :tearsofjoy:
Lol..why did you do that?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She must be getting pointers from her husband Chris O'Keefe on 2GB. He has to exaggerate everything for his boomer liberal voting audience.
Imagine em in the bedroom..Fk me the poor neighbours

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least we won't here that "up the wahs" shit every 5 seconds now...
100% uce, I have a few cousins who are Wahs supporters. Fkn annoying AF. But I fkn hate this Walsh fkn wank circle and hope the panfers smash these ***** next week

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol..why did you do that?
Because he bags the Broncos at every opportunity. Cause Kevvie sacked him, because Parker wanted players to be 'treated' like shit until they made it in first grade, like he was.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other week, Parker was saying wonderful things about the Broncos. Saying he bleeds Maroon & Gold etc.

I got onto his twitter account where he said the same thing.

I called him a treacherous dog & said you aren't welcome at the Broncos & he banned me. :tearsofjoy:
Wow,

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The broncos got away with plenty in
The ruck in my opinion. Warriors unlucky
To not grab a few penalties. The forward pass was disgraceful. I can’t believe the bunker can’t rule in that. They are surely the easiest to rule.

In saying the better team win tonight.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we just jealous because the Broncos were with us at the bottom of the table afew years back and they are now in GF while we are still pegged at the base?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we just jealous because the Broncos were with us at the bottom of the table afew years back and they are now in GF while we are still pegged at the base?

dont think so.

I rather Broncos win the GF before Storm, Roosters, Rabitts, Sharks, Eels and Manly.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really hope the pattern of the team with the huge crowd support and winning to lose the following week for the broncos doesn’t continue next week. It happened with knights then warriors and then broncs just had the home ground advantage win.