Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see what you did there :-).

His quandary now would be Mannings is a good 10min uphill walk to the Sackville, his usual watering hole. The Red Lion is a bit closer but that’s a Laundy Hotel and the welcome mat may not be laid out there…
I’m sure he would take the car.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Kent, but, if the court finds him guilty, he will end up being punished twice for the one offense, and that doesn't sit well with me. Having said that, I can understand why News Ltd would dump him. If they keep him around, the allegations can damage their brand, even though nothing has yet been proved.
Sits fine with me, woman
Bashing maggot deserves multiple punishments

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what happened to that bloke
Bullying.
-from SMH-
“Massoud told an 18-year-old colleague during an abusive phone call in May 2018: “If you weren’t so young, I’d come up there and rip your head off and shit down your throat.”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd ask him to demonstrate how a burial works...then use concrete instead of dirt.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bullying.
-from SMH-
“Massoud told an 18-year-old colleague during an abusive phone call in May 2018: “If you weren’t so young, I’d come up there and rip your head off and shit down your throat.”
The correct reply would of been...

"I lied about my age, come at me you coward piece of pig shit."

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullying.
-from SMH-
The 18 year should have grown a pair. The victim was Jack Warren.

Jack Warren is the son of Seven Sydney's news director Neil Warren. (Who at the time was Seven Brisbane’s news director)

Malla

Reaction score
The 18 year should have grown a pair. The victim was Jack Warren.

Jack Warren is the son of Seven Sydney's news director Neil Warren. (Who at the time was Seven Brisbane’s news director)
Massoud should be charged for stupidity more so than what he said. Imagine saying that to a fuck wit silver spoon eating Anglo kid who’s dad is the director. As an Arab, do better lol