Official Bulldog Vs Titan

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why aren’t you calling out Mahoney? Missed another 10 tackles today. Has been our worst defender all year.

Waddell can tackle. But he had an off defensive game today. Would help if our dumbass coach would play him where he should be playing.
I did

Go read the game thread

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Wasn’t disagreeing with you. What I meant was maybe the injuries could have been avoided given they were training injuries and there was a spate of them week after week early this year
Maybe the training was excessive and the players weren't used to it. The injuries and the amount is bad luck especially the Thompson one . Who knows and it's over now, let's hope next year isn't a repeat of the last 5 yrs.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why aren’t you calling out Mahoney? Missed another 10 tackles today. Has been our worst defender all year.

Waddell can tackle. But he had an off defensive game today. Would help if our dumbass coach would play him where he should be playing.
add in a few shit kicks as well particularly the one in the first half when we were in attack

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

13 missed tackles from our "captains"....

Leading from the front.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the training was excessive and the players weren't used to it. The injuries and the amount is bad luck especially the Thompson one . Who knows and it's over now, let's hope next year isn't a repeat of the last 5 yrs.
It probably will be- just with different players in some positions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don’t have a problem with Mahoney at least he puts in and he gets isolated too often by softcocks either side of him who don’t give a fekk. Burton on the other hand…
True but I wish the tellytubby didn't put in when attacking. **** is fried and kick happy.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
True but I wish the tellytubby didn't put in when attacking. **** is fried and kick happy.
His dh passing is so wayward compared to last year with all his forward passes for Parra. With us its 10 metres back and over the runners head. Just terrible.....then there's that Sexton pass...we are a rabble...but its Topine's fault.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If Burton took control, wanted the ball and had a decent kicking game Mahoney wouldn’t have to overplay his hand.
Yeah I used that overplaying excuse all year too.

I'm convinced that Burton is one of the whingers, the last 6 weeks he has actually become worse.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Crichton goes backwards...that is the smoking gun for our utter failure.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need at least 2x quality middles and a controlling half/five eighth otherwise will be rinse and repeat next year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We are improving folks..... we were down to only 47 missed tackles today.

Keep it up you champions!