Official Bulldog Vs Titan

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The new marquee recruits are meant to drag others up not get bogged down with them. Like I've said many times we've recruited the wrong type of player. Why is Crichton any different? If we bought an Edwards or even JFH then sure, but Crichton? Na, no way.
Always signing up players on potential and then asking them to be something they're not. Asking them to play a position that they're not. Asking them to be leaders and captains when they're not. Asking them play first grade when they're not first graders :sob:

Signing players from good systems is ok if you're signing the players that drive the system. Not that players that get fed off the system.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would be stoked this season is done but he better start working tomorrow for next season. Should not have been given captaincy.
I agree, not sure we have a standout leader in the team. Part of the problem

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kudos to Morrin, barring one error had a great effort. His tackles were effective, had leg speed with his runs, not out of position in defense, gave 100% effort. All this uniformed, " his too small". All the better teams have this type of player in their team, it adds balance too both attack & defense.

He is 23, still a baby in terms of a forward. An incredibly difficult year to get through and yeah some errors but he provides enthusiasm and grit. In first grade 12 games off the bench, including today.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, are you still salty over Avo. I’m not overly hopeful for next year but I do know that Critta is a fkn class player. He will play well
The problem is that Critta is on double what Averillo was on. So expectation is he will provide double.

But he won't provide anywhere near what he has done the last couple of seasons. And so the knives will be out coz yes on big $$.

Without a smart half we won't go anywhere.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the first 5-6 games all new recruits are invariably our best and then they get infected with the ingrained loser culture. Biggest problem in the club for years..
Yep I've been saying this for years.
It's why I have no hope for our future.
This year was suppose to be the big turnaround. We had that many new players and coaching staff that you were excused to think we can get rid of that losing culture.

But 10 rounds in and it appeared again and it has engulfed the full playing group.

If a roster overhaul couldn't stop it, what hope is there?

Last edited: