Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank fuck its all over. Time to grow the hair back.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Cool i dont have to watch us again for 6 months now.

So we didnt improve this year at all. Same W/L as last year 7-17. That said all we added this year were Kikau aned Mahoney, Kikau spent most of the season sidelined and Mahoney underperformed all year. So same as last year is about right. Also looks like Ciraldo is no better than Potter or TBaz

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
This game was so easy to win, but not with a team who had no leadership.

Think about how many games we had this season - we were supposed to improve as the season progressed. Instead, we got worse and by the end, we became diabolical.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Strange game to watch. We a clearly a better side then titans. Just don’t have the skill set to convert wen we are in attacking positions, well we have the skill set just not the game manager. Game management is our downfall. Also one out and our leader, vocal leader barking all game. James Graham type

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope Averillo ends up okay. Anyone wishing injury on him or joking about it is fucked. Obviously they've never had a serious injury or had to rehab from it. Shit is no joke. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy let alone a local junior who is leaving the club on decent terms.