Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
& thank you for the naming the players that are just as weak. Pretty much accurate with who we thought.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Geez are we going to have some favorites to boo in games next year.

We better shape up over the off-season and be ready to smash (legally of course) some of these traitors that have left for other teams and talking crap.

Last edited:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Gus said and in relation to the homework topic someone started….”it easy to identify talent but very difficult to identify attitude” or something to that effect.
Gus says a lot of things

Wheres the due diligence? Davey has been on the scene for many yrs. With all of gusses contacys he’d be able to get some intel on the guys attitude and personality traits prior to signing him

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
04 Dreaming = clown

Reminder that Bellamy gave Lodge & Kasiano a chance... how quickly did he fuck those two off?? Coaches can make recruitment mistakes, if they don't cost a lot and they move on quickly it is actually a sign of good roster management.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could have still showed some spine to back and helpout your teammates, seems like it was all about you, had a headache for 10 weeks.
You reap what you sow, and this will bite you badly .

JadeW

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is what you get when purchase fringe players, they lack heart and motivation
Hopefully they learn from this

I still dont understand why Gus thought he could get that teletubby Pele into shape when Cronulla couldnt do it

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus says a lot of things

Wheres the due diligence? Davey has been on the scene for many yrs. With all of gusses contacys he’d be able to get some intel on the guys attitude and personality traits prior to signing him
That’s why I said in the homework topic if you read my comments, there probably does need to be some adjustment to our recruitment homework.. I think Gus and CC probably even realize that after Sutton, Davey and Brown.

Have you noticed how halfway through this season they made a pointed effort to recruit from teams that actually seem to have a good work ethic?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is such an obvious orchestrated hit job by Buzz

The fuckwit has obviously called around trying to get any quotes that fit his narrative

It reads like Davey answering loaded questions from Buzz and Buzz taking creative liberties to paint a story with quotes taken out of context

Buzz is a complete utter fuckwit

JadeW

Waterboy
Reaction score
This fuck head really dropped names of some of the mercenaries. Fuck them all off
Those names he dropped are players definitely gone

Brown & Pele already gone and now getting rid of RFM will be very difficult as no club will take him and he has 2 or 3 years left on his contract?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully they learn from this

I still dont understand why Gus thought he could get that teletubby Pele into shape when Cronulla couldnt do it
All you can do is give him a chance, he didn't want it enough. This roster turnover is a good thing, this is the kind of shit that should have happened about 4 or 5 seasons ago. We stuck through years of bullshit because we accepted mediocrity thinking Ogden, Atoni, Lewis & Wakeham will magically come good.