Official Bulldog Vs Titan

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor Casey Badger - how she's going to keep up I don't know.. predicting a train wreck, at least her scissors, paper, rock method of officiating will still be there to guide her.
I don't think there's that much logic behind her decisions.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank God we don't have to put up with this crap anymore this season.

Might be the last game of the season but the players have no doubt clocked off weeks ago. You only have to see the actions from TPJ to see that and now CC picks a reserve grade squad, which highlights how the relationships between the players and coaching staff are.

We had a team that should've made the 8 on paper so we've grossly underachieved this year and next season doesn't look like getting any better with a completely different roster that will take time to gel.

My passion for the game as whole has taken a severe nose-dived more than any time I can remember. Lopsided competition, atrocious refereeing that is only getting worse and a team that is an embarrassment.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Very worried about this game too many players with nothing to lose. Very stupid to give it to Casey Badger . If anything goes wrong NRL are waiting to come down on us like a ton of Bricks. Probs smart not to play TPJ. He would have been the loosest. Lucky none of the rest of our squad really have that it their games.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Perham again. No Skelton CC is a fucking joke
Agree. I've been bagging Ciraldo but after the recent reports about lazy f..king players I started thinking maybe I've been too hard on him until

AGAIN he picks f..king Perham and at fullback moving Averillo and no Skelton. LOL

Now I blame 50% players 50% coach. We could have the best team and players but if Ciraldo isn't capable of telling the f..king difference between shit and class he's gonna f..k us up continually. Maybe Perham's the best trainer in the club but if he's useless on the field then sorry that shouldn't get him a pass. You gotta pass both tests (training and game day)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree. I've been bagging Ciraldo but after the recent reports about lazy f..king players I started thinking maybe I've been too hard on him until

AGAIN he picks f..king Perham and at fullback moving Averillo and no Skelton. LOL

Now I blame 50% players 50% coach. We could have the best team and players but if Ciraldo isn't capable of telling the f..king difference between shit and class he's gonna f..k us up continually. Maybe Perham's the best trainer in the club but if he's useless on the field then sorry that shouldn't get him a pass. You gotta pass both tests (training and game day)
I don't want Skelton around those pussy loser *****.

Better wait till next year. I'd actually take Wilson out of this game too.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't want Skelton around those pussy loser *****.

Better wait till next year. I'd actually take Wilson out of this game too.
Skelton will be a first grader next year but as a winger not a centre. I get why Ciraldo doesn't start him, he is a winger and the only way he could play now is if JAC or Wilson drop out. Dropping Wilson for Skelton is not an option, you don't give a kid a go in first grade then drop him because the next man up had a couple of good games. You need to pick and stick especially with young players you are trying to develop. I feel for Skelton but he will be there for us long term.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelton will be a first grader next year but as a winger not a centre. I get why Ciraldo doesn't start him, he is a winger and the only way he could play now is if JAC or Wilson drop out. Dropping Wilson for Skelton is not an option, you don't give a kid a go in first grade then drop him because the next man up had a couple of good games. You need to pick and stick especially with young players you are trying to develop. I feel for Skelton but he will be there for us long term.
It would help us start off sets a lot better if we had a big body tackle breaker on a wing and that's exactly what Skelton brings. Wilson looks like a good player but out of the 2 I'd still have Skelton. Wilson could be at fullback this week even instead of Perham

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Driving 8 hours with the young fella to get to this game! Looking forward to seeing the lads finish a tough season with a win. Dogs by 4!
If we can't get the win at least I hope you guys can get the pride and hope we felt when we went to the Bundy game. It may not have looked pretty on tv but it was clear to us that there is plenty to work with with these players ..if only they can get back to dropping the mistake riddled players who jeopardise the progress and get back the Bulldog spirit, enthisiasm and toughness.