Bulldogs player walks out

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate remember the time Folkesy and Johnson made players cycle to Canberra when they were not named to play? Could you imagine the whingeing of the current squad if the same was asked of them in circumstances by the current coach.

To try and infer bullying was at hand is a bit of a stretch. Other r certain coaches have asked extra of their players and issued punishments for non attendance or lateness at training. If you are told to be there at a specific time you are there not a minute late.
And Elmasri got a lift half way back in a Ute with his bike on the back ha ha

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we're only getting slight improvement in results and performances in 2024 then Ciraldo won't be here for 2025.

Acting like fans are glory supporters and should only come back when we're winning is absurd. The fans are the ones who have watched every game the last 7 years and are still here after no finals and so many different coaches and administrations. No one expects us to win the comp or even make the finals but if you and other people think we can't do any better than give up 40 a game then those fans have a worse loser mentality than any of the players they want to try and throw under the bus..
Lol yeah fair enough... Well i will be filthy if we lose CC because that means we are back to square one and should have just kept Des and Dib, Pay, Tbaz and the Andersons because if you think rebuilding a clubs culture is an overnight thing then be prepared for another decade of shitness.

Loser mentiality? For fux sake mate its EXTREMELY evident the bulldogs have lost their bite.. If another year of 40 point looses to only top 8 teams mean we are 1 year closer to a decade plus of premiership windows then fark those fans tears for years because they're moronic inpatient fans that need to understand seeds don't bloom overnight.

By that logic we should just throw another year of building in the bin because fans cant hack the building process... Thats ABSURD!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The silhouette showed on the news matches topine perfectly, they may as well have posted his pic.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol yeah fair enough... Well i will be filthy if we lose CC because that means we are back to square one and should have just kept Des and Dib, Pay, Tbaz and the Andersons because if you think rebuilding a clubs culture is an overnight thing then be prepared for another decade of shitness.

Loser mentiality? For fux sake mate its EXTREMELY evident the bulldogs have lost their bite.. If another year of 40 point looses to only top 8 teams mean we are 1 year closer to a decade plus of premiership windows then fark those fans tears for years because they're moronic inpatient fans that need to understand seeds don't bloom overnight.

By your logic we should just throw another year of building in the bin because fans cant hack the building process...
I don't think you're a moronic impatient fan if you're happy to keep the coach on, hope to see him improve and are resigned to probably missing the finals again next year but you just want to see more progress with individual improvement in players and tangible progress on the field.

But hey that's just me.. You can go on calling fans morons or not true fans and some fans go way over the top of criticism but I'm not one of them.. If you think Ciraldo couldn't do anything better this year, then good for you.

If Ciraldo deserves zero blame and nothing is his fault then by that same logic if we start improving next year, then he deserves no praise too..

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
If we're only getting slight improvement in results and performances in 2024 then Ciraldo won't be here for 2025.

Acting like fans are glory supporters and should only come back when we're winning is absurd. The fans are the ones who have watched every game the last 7 years and are still here after no finals and so many different coaches and administrations. No one expects us to win the comp or even make the finals but if you and other people think we can't do any better than give up 40 a game then those fans have a worse loser mentality than any of the players they want to try and throw under the bus..
yeah he will, this is clearly a long term plan. And they've both pretty much said outside noise won't affect their decisions. it's the 2023 niffnuff

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, that’s why we need to be vetting players much better. I’ve said it a million times we can learn a thing or two from the storm system and how Bellamy does it by sending players to do labour intensive work etc.
Easy to lie in a job interview though right? Especially when you stand to earn $400k plus at that job.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The question I have is not who walked out but who is leaking the info to the media?
Good point, Gus runs a tight ship but it’s not tight enough. What makes it worse it’s medical related so that a breach in itself.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think you're a moronic impatient fan if you're happy to keep the coach on, hope to see him improve and are resigned to probably missing the finals again next year but you just want to see more progress with individual improvement in players and tangible progress on the field.

But hey that's just me.. You can go on calling fans morons or not true fans and some fans go way over the top of criticism but I'm not one of them.. If you think Ciraldo couldn't do anything better this year, then good for you.

If Ciraldo deserves zero blame and nothing is his fault then by that same logic if we start improving next year, then he deserves no praise too..
Circles whilst being stuck in neutral B.

Performances/results will not change unless football manager can offer a forward pack. Is that CC's problem?

Praise, deserves it this year and next year regardless... Bloke has taken the wheel and is doing everything necessary to drive us in the right direction.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
NRL 360 just done a 180. Player was 12min late had to wrestle 8 players in 4 min. He trains the day out and the whole week . The follow week a 3rd party calls the club and says the player isn't happy. This was 6 weeks ago. The panel plus hoops n kermet actually stick up for the club and CC. Also the BS text messages and players wanting out is all rumours no actual player they know of has said so.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
NRL 360 just done a 180. Player was 12min late had to wrestle 8 players in 4 min. He trains the day out and the whole week . The follow week a 3rd party calls the club and says the player isn't happy. This was 6 weeks ago. The panel plus hoops n kermet actually stick up for the club and CC. Also the BS text messages and players wanting out is all rumours no actual player they know of has said so.
well buzz isnt on tonight