Bulldogs player walks out

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever hired people, all the due diligence in the world, you can still get duds (or f*cktards - if being politically incorrect).
Due diligence didnt play any part in RFM's re-signing. He was bog average on field only he stood out in a woeful team at times. Fuck we had Napa the sloth playing for us. I was shocked to hear when RFM was re-signed. We where suppose to be rebuilding then. I was shocked to hear he was made Club captain.
Im here for footy. I care what happens on the field each weekend. Thats what I measure a players worth on. I cannot remember the last game he played well.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about you go back and have a listen to Mason during preseason and the early rounds. He talked about how amazing preseason was, how hard everyone was working, how proud he was of the boys and how happy he was to see them do well. Now the players are soft lmao. Fuck up. All you dinosaurs and panther fucks can fuck off.
you fuck off. Other than first round fuck fest we started reasonably well. so yes maybe they did and now they are a whining pack of pansies. If you think that someone putting in for a few months means they will forever, you really need to get out more.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Training hard can be the only first grade criteria with Oki and Perhaps for instance. If these kinds of decisions (and many more weird ones) weren't part of CC's make up, I'd be 100% with him...but there's too many non-sensical decisions for 100% :grinning:

Wish him all the best for 2024 and hope he gives himself a review as well tho.
identify this person , and fuck them off real quick !
"and one person who witnessed the session speaking on the condition of anonymity said the player was left physically and emotionally scarred after the training punishment."
In another article it suggested that the player didnt request the personal leave until the week after.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mase is bang on about the issue. Piss the weak off

Last edited:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy who is at training everyday, on the coaching staff and with the players and he doesn't have inside info?

And you call me dumb.

F@#k you are a clown
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Club employee, voicing the club narrative on a public platform is not inside info sheepiz

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spinning a wheel sounds like the dumbest shit ever. Just hand out the punishment, don't turn it into Wheel Of Fortune..

Just like the players doing their own film review is the dumbest shit ever, especially when we're getting thrashed every week. We're not a team on auto pilot like the Panthers are. We need the coaches to coach and lead.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyway as someone else said who is it, Burns is 1 by the sounds of it(injured every 2nd week without fail so no loss)and which other?

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s hard to see why people don’t view this interview and see that this is a person who understands the depths of the problems at the dogs.

People jizz about how much better Potter, Pay & Barrett were yet not 1 identified any cultural issues. If people think that is a better outcome, you are more deluded than you think.

One thing is for certain, CC ain’t gonna change his tune and this will work or be a massive failure.

When the blow torch is on, most weaker coaches fold and cave into media/fan pressure.
No matter what you think of him thus far, he has shown more spine than the last few rotations of coaches. You gotta respect that, especially as a 1st year coach

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burns - separate incident

The article in question is regarding a fringe player who has not played top right or Reggie’s for some weeks now.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever hired people, all the due diligence in the world, you can still get duds (or f*cktards - if being politically incorrect).
Correct, Gus did pick up Prestomamia, Skelton, Olouapo and Wilson so credit where it’s due… it is a “hit and miss” game unless buying marquee players or proven NRL standard athletes.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How about you go back and have a listen to Mason during preseason and the early rounds. He talked about how amazing preseason was, how hard everyone was working, how proud he was of the boys and how happy he was to see them do well. Now the players are soft lmao. Fuck up. All you dinosaurs and panther fucks can fuck off.
Will you be following avo to the phins?

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like a few have said the truth will lie somewhere in the middle

I’ve spoken to two different players this year in casual settings I.e not club related events and both were very complimentary of CC, enjoyed his coaching and at the same time said he shits all over Baz. One of the players was Averillo.

To me it sounds like the off season went well but CC/Gus have either completely fucked the schedule mid way through the year or overshot their expectations and whether through overworking or bad luck (injuries) the squad have been demoralised and the sooking has started. Gus/CC have then decided to take a hardline approach and quasi blame the players and pretend they are “weeding” out the bad eggs to save face, excuse their poor approach or use it as a catalyst to overturn the squad again after another 12 months of poor roster management.

If we start next season off poorly and struggle to again recruit for 2025 this club is so fucked it’s not funny. If Crichton flops and Burton doesn’t miraculously develop a passing game or grow 2 shoulders our next decent year will be 2030.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How's Holbrook going ****. Mr I'm never wrong.
He's assembled a pretty decent squad for Halser to come in and reap the rewards and get all the praise as usual even though he's had all the ground work done for him

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting hearing Ciro in his interview today. Reckons he doesn’t know who the individuals complaining or leaking stories. Also talking about there being longer hours at Penrith and also the dogs Flegg team working longer hours.

They believe in the process and sticking with it. Results will come. No one has approached Ciro and complained about the workload.

Also an interesting point he makes about his job at Penrith where he knew the players inside out as he was there for 10 years and many of them come through over that period.