Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
People are actually siding with the players because CC is asking them to be available for training from 8am to 5:30pm??

These players need to take a look into the real work. People work 10+ hour days just to stay afloat, earning 20% of what these mugs are on. You can guess which players these are - anybody who I have DM'd about this knows who they are.

The sooner they are out of the club the better.
But also real ppl don’t have kennel ppl tearing into them being racist when they drop a ball and hAve rothfield make up rumours about them

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
People are actually siding with the players because CC is asking them to be available for training from 8am to 5:30pm??

These players need to take a look into the real work. People work 10+ hour days just to stay afloat, earning 20% of what these mugs are on. You can guess which players these are - anybody who I have DM'd about this knows who they are.

Who are these weak players? Send me a PM I’d like to be nosey and not mind my own business.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Who are they?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

I guarantee they would involve:
RFM
Alamoti
Perham
Pele
Sutton
Skelton

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The text just says what's been reported in the media already that players are cut at having to put in effort and sooking etc. Same shit buzz and others have been saying. If it's true or not who knows.
I've seen the text and not posting it as it reads like the usual garbage that happens when these things come out haha

8 to 530 m to f seems excessive if u were playing golf 3 times a week under Dean Pays training regime haha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what fucking happens when you turn down a most proven coach who made it public he WANTED to coach the bulldogs. Key word WANT!! So many of you were not keen be use of the connection with his son. Yet yesterday Kyle came on, moments after Coming on he goes over for a try. Then every touch after that put whole hearted effort even though the game was gone long ago.

CC is fucking useless,Gus had a chance and didn’t take it an took this rookie over him.. thinking he would be the next big thing.. seems like a trend. And it failed.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC is from the Panthers mould so no doubt the Panthers do likewise. Maybe that's why they are Champions 2 years in a row and we are Champions of losers?

8:00 - 5:30 on training days, they have days off and get paid six figures. The life of a bunch of sooks!! And this is why the place needs to be cleaned out from top to bottom.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can't believe the amount of people that are buying this bullshit. There was no one named. It's obviously a slow news day. All they need to do is switch the players/clubs names around, and they can make up any story.

Wake up people.

Malla

Reaction score
Amazing to see these leaks, it’s going to get worse in the off season. The audacity to actually be in a workplace 8am-5pm? How dare he?!!!
RFM manager doing the dirty work.

There will be more to come. They are going to really drag Gus and CC through the dirt over the next month. This will test a lot of fans on here lol

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A message from who and to who? What's the message say? All seems pretty vague....

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

These players need to take a look into the real world. People work 10+ hour days just to stay afloat, earning 20% of what these mugs are on. You can guess which players these are - anybody who I have DM'd about this knows who they are.

You could argue that Burton, Kikau, Mahoney and Fox have been the worst culprits of lazy play and bad attitude on the field and none of them are going anywhere. They're our highest paid players, meant to be our leaders and are all Origin calibre but they play like Reserve Graders and look like they don't want to be there..

All of them deserve a tonne of criticism but all of your posts seem to absolve Ciraldo of any blame and make it seem like he has no control over any of this until he gets rid of the duds, which just isn't true.

As I keep saying, there's plenty of blame to go around and if Ciraldo was half the coach he's meant to be or that you think he is, then we wouldn't be in this situation.