why are we paying $2.22 for Fuel

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ask Albo, he has no idea on the cost of Fuel when asked recently , and recently added back the tax to fuel.
And then wants to tell us how he will reduce the cost of living... this guys a total fraud.
Don't feel too bad, I just got back from France and I saw fuel for as much as 2.40€. That's about $4.50 Australian.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This will NEVER happen because people are fucking stupid fucks who think they are smart.

Too busy fighting eachother rather than working together to achieve better lives for us.

Left v right
Vaxxed v unvaxxed
DemonRat v RepubliCunt
Sheep vs Conspiracy Theorists
Black v white
Yes v no
Coke v Pepsi

Divide and conquer.
Exactly

But seriously though. It's Pepsi.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This will NEVER happen because people are fucking stupid fucks who think they are smart.

Too busy fighting eachother rather than working together to achieve better lives for us.

Left v right
Vaxxed v unvaxxed
DemonRat v RepubliCunt
Sheep vs Conspiracy Theorists
Black v white
Yes v no
Coke v Pepsi

Divide and conquer.
Karmichael v Hunt

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ask Albo, he has no idea on the cost of Fuel when asked recently , and recently added back the tax to fuel.
And then wants to tell us how he will reduce the cost of living... this guys a total fraud.
It’s Scott Morrison’s fault

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so much misinformation on this thread, its not even funny.

I don't even know where to start.

#facepalm

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's your take on it?
on why the price of fuel on bowser is high?

Because of a number of market factors and one being Russian Ukraine war.

Same reason why the price of wheat is so high.

Plus you have everything else from shipping, storage, inflation, port congestions , CPI, Chemical Index, down to price of wooden pallets going up by double or more since covid happened, has contributed to petrol prices going up.

I monitor base oil prices (SN500 and SN 150 out of Singapore) every month as I manage prices of fuel and lubricants for one of my clients and right now the price of base oil is falling globally.

Having said that the above mentioned variables (other than the base oil price) can still dictate if the price at the petrol station goes down or not.

I have said this before, refineries don't make any money from selling gasoline or diesel as much they make from selling Jet Fuel.

There is no money for the likes of Shell, BP, Mobil in small margins they make at the bowser that is why they have all left Australia and gone up stream where the big dollars are.

On another note, Yes there is shit load of oil in the planet , we have not even tapped into 10% of what is available. However it comes down to how cost effectively you can take it out of the ground.

Venezuela has got same amount of oil as Iran or Saudi but they cost of product is way higher than these two hence why Venenzuela will never become a major supplier to anyone cos you will always have SAudi, Qatar, Canada , Iran under cutting it.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had to pay 2.45. My car only takes premium fuel and brisbane fuel prices always higher than Sydney for some reason :/

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have an 04 Corolla, 98 gets me about 550kms, 95 gets about 500kms, that putrid 91 only gets me about 420kms.

Don't know about that E10 piss as I have never used it in my life.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
on why the price of fuel on bowser is high?

Because of a number of market factors and one being Russian Ukraine war.

Same reason why the price of wheat is so high.

Plus you have everything else from shipping, storage, inflation, port congestions , CPI, Chemical Index, down to price of wooden pallets going up by double or more since covid happened, has contributed to petrol prices going up.

I monitor base oil prices (SN500 and SN 150 out of Singapore) every month as I manage prices of fuel and lubricants for one of my clients and right now the price of base oil is falling globally.

Having said that the above mentioned variables (other than the base oil price) can still dictate if the price at the petrol station goes down or not.

I have said this before, refineries don't make any money from selling gasoline or diesel as much they make from selling Jet Fuel.

There is no money for the likes of Shell, BP, Mobil in small margins they make at the bowser that is why they have all left Australia and gone up stream where the big dollars are.

On another note, Yes there is shit load of oil in the planet , we have not even tapped into 10% of what is available. However it comes down to how cost effectively you can take it out of the ground.

Venezuela has got same amount of oil as Iran or Saudi but they cost of product is way higher than these two hence why Venenzuela will never become a major supplier to anyone cos you will always have SAudi, Qatar, Canada , Iran under cutting it.
Lubricants hey... ;)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
At least Scott Morrison halved the fuel exise. Albo didn't even consider it. He's such an ass clown.