Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Wild Robbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Rd 17 we have the bye, come out the next week and get flogged 66-0 by the knights.

Rd 23 we have the bye, come out the next week and get flogged 42-6 by the knights.

What the actual fuck does Ciraldud do in our bye weeks with these players?! Unacceptable.
108 -6 what a fucking disgrace and embarrassment this team is.
We have to go way back to 1935.. in their first year to match that wonderful achievement.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly reading the tears of every single individual who made my life hell on this forum all year gets me hard. We knew this team and coach were pathetic and I’m glad every single one of you Cucks are suffering. You should be ashamed of yourselves

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because he decided to pass again in his own half and it cost us a try. AGAIN. Nothing between the ears.
Yes and no. We clearly ain’t going to win a game 12-6. So points should be at a premium in my opinion. We need to take risks and pull it off, our defence is too shit to try and play percentage footy

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they normally cross live to the presser during the Matty Johns show? There is no other reason why I'm watching this rubbish?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rd 17 we have the bye, come out the next week and get flogged 66-0 by the knights.

Rd 23 we have the bye, come out the next week and get flogged 42-6 by the knights.

What the actual fuck does Ciraldud do in our bye weeks with these players?! Unacceptable.
They meditate and dance this is what this club has come to

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The red flag is we had over two weeks to prep for what should have been a redemption game and we were also full strength and we got pumped

Not reflecting well on Ciro
We are terrible but the game as a whole is a disgrace.. I cannot enjoy it anymore.. nothing will change until we get a new administration in the nrl

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly reading the tears of every single individual who made my life hell on this forum all year gets me hard.
You shouldn’t be calling people cucks with a statement like that.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a very disappointing display, that's for sure. I have been saying for about 3 years we will never be
successful until such time as we sign some real prop forwards. I was ridiculed by the usual suspects on here.
The more we play the more obvious this has become.
Quite simply, we do not have any prop forwards, none at all. The guys who fill those positions are doing the best
they can, but they not prop forwards. King, TPJ, Sutton, Thompson etc are not props.
Probably the closest thing we have to a prop forward is Waddell
All the successful teams have real prop forwards. Look forward to many more years of misery.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a very disappointing display, that's for sure. I have been saying for about 3 years we will never be
successful until such time as we sign some real prop forwards. I was ridiculed by the usual suspects on here.
The more we play the more obvious this has become.
Quite simply, we do not have any prop forwards, none at all. The guys who fill those positions are doing the best
they can, but they not prop forwards. King, TPJ, Sutton, Thompson etc are not props.
Probably the closest thing we have to a prop forward is Waddell
All the successful teams have real prop forwards. Look forward to many more years of misery.
Waddell only player that ran for over 100
140 off the bench

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Up there with the most disgusting performance in 41 years of supporting the dogs…. Full strength no excuses.
What defensive work are they doing at training, who is running it !!! They think they are on track but wow that was bad

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
CC is a pussy. Lol He couldn’t be further from an Alpha
You are right, proof is his player selection not that the players are weak *****. But hey your right cc is a pussy because his players are. Spot on , you are right.