News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We needed this win and our defence slightly improved. Glad we have the bye next week. Knight was solid off the bench. Sexton makes us a better team and he will grow into his role as the season goes on.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our tries that we missed out on were not due to their great defence but our mistakes and their tries were from poor efforts on our behalf.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we butchered 3-4 bro
I've gotta watch the replay cause I missed bits here and there so not gonna disagree (missed goal called good?)

fmd it's always heart rending anxiety watching the boys play. Fair credit to Burton for the FG but tbh we won in spite of him.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Were people complaining about that at the time? It's a smart play even if you're losing. The chances of scoring on 5th tackle 40 metres out with 50 seconds left are 0.1%. Field goal was the smart play and it won us the game
They sure were. Calling it a dumb play. Mortimer and Lamb would of done the same

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Still so so so so so much to work on and move around throughout the team but thankgod we are 6 points clear away from the spoon and have jumped the dragons

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 5 ??
Team has gone so far backwards under ciraldo every defensive excuse under the sun for our failings.
If we play what’s in front of us we look so much better.
I can only hope knights don’t put 60 on us again

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They sure were. Calling it a dumb play. Mortimer and Lamb would of done the same
Like I said any half in that situation should be thinking that. What are the chances of scoring a try off a kick from that far out? Next to none. If he put up another midfield bomb they would have ripped him for that too..

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton's go to play is a shallow kick that barely makes it into the 20 followed up by a shit defensive effort or penalty that eventually leads to a try. Thank God for Sexton and Averillo.
Did you forget about JAC penalty giveaways, or did you forget the bombed tries from our players, or do you just find ways to blame Burton?

Thank god he kicks his conversions and kicked that FG! Say what you want bout him but he won us that game with the FG!

Yes he plays average, but in time with Sexton next to him will improve

2 points is ours

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might of won but we look horrible.
Only inn that helped sexton.
Burtons form simply in free fall .
Kikau solid
Ado shocker today I thought
Real coach would hammer Fox for his efforts today but I’m sure our touchy feely junior will just lick his arse again.

Get off the fucking tackle, it’s not hard.