Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Keep being you @Flanagun i for one think your fucking hilarious and a good sport.
I would love to go back to the old Flanagun, but some people seem to be legitimately bothered by him… to the point they constantly complain to mods or think I have mental health issues. I just wanna live my best life and not get banned again lololol

Thanks for the support, though. Much appreciated, baby!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs were the biggest spenders in the competition at the end of '22. We have a team on paper that should be making the top 8 but a spate of injuries and little or no depth in our forwards, who have been underwhelming to say the least.

CC keeps picking some shit players week in, week out. Some of these players are taking the piss with the money they're on.
I don't buy the whole competition biggest spenders thing. Every team has to spend 95% of the cap. All variable dependant on whos available to sign from other clubs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bulldogs were the biggest spenders in the competition at the end of '22. We have a team on paper that should be making the top 8 but a spate of injuries and little or no depth in our forwards, who have been underwhelming to say the least.

CC keeps picking some shit players week in, week out. Some of these players are taking the piss with the money they're on.
We don't have a top 8 roster lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I would love to go back to the old Flanagun, but some people seem to be legitimately bothered by him… to the point they constantly complain to mods or think I have mental health issues. I just wanna live my best life and not get banned again lololol

Thanks for the support, though. Much appreciated, baby!
Lots want Ute to re-appear tho...saw someone even said he "was a good bloke" the other day ;) Ute to transition back to TK.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Losing Burns and Sexton was two of our best mind sets, still thought the side showed glimpses of stoutness,, still think Ciraldo is on the right track with the starting line up.
Hope the day was ok for most.

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry , didn’t realise you were a woman. Apologies for any aggressive language.

In saying that , I still wish bronco supporters the absolute worst of luck and hope you all get a severe 3 month case of diarrhoea from a dodgy Belmore kebab
Mate, don't apologise. If you think I am a fucking flog, call me a fucking flog. You will see I swear like a wharfie.

I won't get diarrhoea from a kebab, as I have never eaten one. So ner, ner. :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate, don't apologise. If you think I am a fucking flog, call me a fucking flog. You will see I swear like a wharfie.

I won't get diarrhoea from a kebab, as I have never eaten one. So ner, ner. :tearsofjoy:
Shut up ya flog.

PS I'm still your enemy until 12am, then I'll get over it and love you again.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what pisses me off is when we do short drop outs knowing our defence in the 20m zone is horrific.....
And the fkn tallest **** in our team cant even contest the ball! He’s so fuckin shit I really dont know how Ciraldo keeps picking knockonbur

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least finish higher than last year.. 11th wouldve been a pass mark
you highly overrate our list. Look deeper. The spine is still dreadful

Halfback- worst in the comp
5/8- he’s a centre
Lock- horrible
Fullback-Perham horrific and maybe Jakey Boy, it’s terrible.

No coach is winning more than a few games with your spine being the worst in the comp