Is it time for Gladys Berejiklian to resign?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Her handling of the COVID pandemic has been terrible..

It’s a golden example of trying to appease all the minority and upsetting everybody..

Other states said we dont accept people coming home from overseas.. nsw says we will take in all the leppers and look where we are?

confusing rules which are all over the place. Make rules on the run with loopholes which make it impossible for police to uphold.

trying to appease everyone just makes the lockdown drag out much longer than it should.

shut the state for 3 weeks, everyone stay home, no Bunnings, no office works, click and collect food only. We would be out in the clear

for these failures and the damage caused Berejiklian must go

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Say Gladys stepped aside - who would be the next cab off the rank? (I don't follow nsw politics that closely so don't know a lot of the minor players).

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gladys is a gun. Nsw making bulk profit, Victoria losing money. Simples

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say Gladys stepped aside - who would be the next cab off the rank? (I don't follow nsw politics that closely so don't know a lot of the minor players).
dominic perotat

get bigbazza ofarrel back

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's always the Treasurer, and never the Deputy Premier. The only time the Deputy has full power is when the Premier goes on leave. If the Premier ever steps aside/resigns, then the Treasurer always takes over.
dominic perotat

get bigbazza ofarrel back
Come on Boosty, you can spell it right. Dominic Perrottet.

And no, no way would I ever have Fatty O'Barrell Premier again. EVER. That dickhead ruined the Canterbury-Bankstown corridor. The bloody fat fucker poof!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's always the Treasurer, and never the Deputy Premier. The only time the Deputy has full power is when the Premier goes on leave. If the Premier ever steps aside/resigns, then the Treasurer always takes over.
Come on Boosty, you can spell it right. Dominic Perrottet.

And no, no way would I ever have Fatty O'Barrell Premier again. EVER. That dickhead ruined the Canterbury-Bankstown corridor. The bloody fat fucker poof!
The treasurer often takes over temporarily, but if the party went to vote on a new premier, would he get the gig.

As for the deputy, well, in a LNP coalition the deputy is always the National party leader, and there is no way Bruz should be put anywhere near that role. Guy is better using his time to unsuccessfully sue YouTubers.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Demonic Parrot
what I we get mike Baird back? He only killed off kings cross and the nightlife of Sydney over one punch.

imagine what he would do to COVID? He would have us all in separate rooms in your house, isolating from your own household. You can’t even look out the windows

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
ICAC does not recommend charges against Ms Berejiklian
Heath Parkes-Hupton profile image
1h ago
By Heath Parkes-Hupton

KEY EVENT
In its report, the corruption watchdog says it has recommended charges be laid against three figures identified through its investigation.

That does not include Gladys Berejiklian. Here's what the ICAC said in a summary of its report.

The Commission is not of the opinion that consideration should be given to obtaining the advice of the DPP with respect to the prosecution of Ms Berejiklian for any offence.

Gladys Berejiklian's 'serious corrupt conduct'
Greta Stonehouse profile image
1h ago
By Greta Stonehouse

KEY EVENT
The NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption has found former New South Wales premier Gladys Berejiklian engaged in "serious corrupt conduct" in relation to government grants, without disclosing her relationship with then Wagga Wagga MP Daryl Maguire.

The report has been delivered to parliament, almost two years after Ms Berejiklian resigned from the state's top job.

The ICAC found Ms Berejiklian had a conflict of interest, which could have potentially influenced the performance of her public duty.

Some of the findings relate to grants given to the Australian Clay Target Association and the Riverina Conservatorium of Music between 2016 and 2018.

The report details meetings and other actions Ms Berejiklian took in relation to the grants, when she knew that they were being advanced or principally supported by Mr Maguire.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone knows it's only inappropriate or illegal if men do it

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Who's hotter? Her or that health minster (whatever the fk she is)...

Pre CVD - I had to have meetings with Kerry once a month. She really 'brightened' up the room when she walked in.

It was a bad time in my life.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It kinda shoots down feminist claims, that having a vagina, somehow makes you a better decision maker, and impervious to corruption . . .