Is it time for Gladys Berejiklian to resign?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Non of those areas I have frequently since this outbreak. I hardly leave this area. Mrs lives a few suburbs away and her one is clear too. A few other areas such as the shops I go to etc... are also clear. Church areas is also clear, and they've got Covid Marshalls registering everyone who attends.
I’m with you mate. The restrictions are confusing and rarely make sense. Just pointing out it’s not just the northern beaches they are worried about. I’m in the minority here who thinks it’s been a massive over-reaction

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least they are chasing Covid like a needle in a haystack, like James Graham said, they seem to be managing this better than most countries.
Are other issues being ignored?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

NSW Premier considers service and venue bans to incentivize vaccine uptake

People who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine in New South Wales could be prevented from entering certain public venues or accessing services in person.

---------------------------------

Gladys... you've really lost your marbles.

Oh... and I'm STILL not getting it!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still an audacious Government that loves its special rules, will we need covid cards?

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still an audacious Government that loves its special rules, will we need covid cards?
Remember the "Australia Card" its making a comback.
Will start with covid inoculations & balloon from there

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That will teach those hippies for voting the greens :grinning:
Hardly a rort. That’s just politics, if Labor was in they’d fund there seats. Personally anyone that votes green deserves to be cut off from the rest of society. Give em a giant solar panel a battery and leave em be.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Update on further rorting.

Pretty much been the case with every dollar this government spends whether it's on the funding for sports grounds or the bushfire recovery. The mainstream media won't cover stuff like this.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pretty much been the case with every dollar this government spends whether it's on the funding for sports grounds or the bushfire recovery. The mainstream media won't cover stuff like this.
True. The rorting is epic. They all do it I guess but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be investigated.

Today we have Murdoch vilifying Alphabet over youth sentencing in all his papers. Fair enough but they aren't presenting any Lib wrongdoing.

He really is fostering Fox News type bias here.
FB_IMG_1612078740791.jpg

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True. The rorting is epic. They all do it I guess but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be investigated.

Today we have Murdoch vilifying Alphabet over youth sentencing in all his papers. Fair enough but they aren't presenting any Lib wrongdoing.

He really is fostering Fox News type bias here.View attachment 20922
They have to be pretty consistent in presenting the biased views since the people of Queensland have shown they're pretty happy with Palaszczuk. It's pretty apparent that you can deflect from doing a poor job yourself if you have a willing media to continually throw mud at your opposition.

I look at shit like Barnaby Joyce throwing his mate around 50+ million to buy dust off a flood plain (that sees water about once per century) under the water buyback scheme that pretty much gets no publicity compared to this kind of thing. We should be seeing the media putting pressure on to have this guy go to fucking jail for corruption on that scale. But it barely got coverage.

It's just a very sad state of affairs that we have so little recourse to deal with corrupt government officials. Berejiklian and her boyfriend should also have been facing criminal charges in my opinion.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They have to be pretty consistent in presenting the biased views since the people of Queensland have shown they're pretty happy with Palaszczuk. It's pretty apparent that you can deflect from doing a poor job yourself if you have a willing media to continually throw mud at your opposition.

I look at shit like Barnaby Joyce throwing his mate around 50+ million to buy dust off a flood plain (that sees water about once per century) under the water buyback scheme that pretty much gets no publicity compared to this kind of thing. We should be seeing the media putting pressure on to have this guy go to fucking jail for corruption on that scale. But it barely got coverage.

It's just a very sad state of affairs that we have so little recourse to deal with corrupt government officials. Berejiklian and her boyfriend should also have been facing criminal charges in my opinion.
Murdoch just running a protection racket for those he favours...and those he can vilify and sell papers for him...like our footy club...get sensationalist over reach.

I was thinking of starting a new thread on Murdoch and dodgy governments :grinning:

I hate what the bloke stands for.

I am just starting the Roger Ailes series Loudest Voice...should be revealing :grinning:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I am just starting the Roger Ailes series Loudest Voice...should be revealing :grinning:
Really good!
I’m not normally a huge Rusty fan but he’s very good as Ailes, who was an old school grub whose power went to his head. You’ll enjoy it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Murdoch just running a protection racket for those he favours...and those he can vilify and sell papers for him...like our footy club...get sensationalist over reach.

I was thinking of starting a new thread on Murdoch and dodgy governments :grinning:
Can we limit who participated in thag thread? No bigots?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Berejiklian gets congratulated for doing a good job on Covid19 but it doesn't mean McKay needs to be nit picked out of her leadership.
Does Fuller really need to nit pick on NRL players?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does she justify spending 1.5BN on country rail train control operations when there is a system in place?