Very strong NSW Cup team named for today

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Blake Wilson has been full back for the last two games and is now nowhere to be seen as Joash Papali'i resumes his spot. Surely this means Blake will be full back for first grade next week?
Maybe.. Hopefully the fact that they're not playing him means they don't want to risk him for next week. But who knows. It might also be a rotational thing which it seems like they've done a lot of in Reserves this year.. Most of us just want Perham out of the team.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Fucking NRL are fucking idiots... NSW rugby league too. So focused on the women's game that they are neglecting a premium product in reserve grade that enhances the game day experience wether live or streaming.
Our club puts up weekly NSW cup highlights too, that look sourced from a feed different to the one that Foxtel, and I believe NSWRLTV, use as well.

If only that was available to members to watch, or something - we don't need commentary we just want to watch our dawgs play!

Last edited:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Welcome Back BBO. Pele starting. Is this Samranis first cup game? Been keen to see him play.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone watching Panthers v Knights NSW cup. Panthers horrible service from dummy half when they were in FG position on tackle 4 and 5. Knights win 19-18

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone watching Panthers v Knights NSW cup. Panthers horrible service from dummy half when they were in FG position on tackle 4 and 5. Knights win 19-18
Yeah it was a good game but Mark Carroll was ruining it with his commentary. He kept saying that Clune should be in the NRL team. Basically wanted Hastings dropped for him :tearsofjoy:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blake Wilson has been full back for the last two games and is now nowhere to be seen as Joash Papali'i resumes his spot. Surely this means Blake will be full back for first grade next week?
Yeah hoping they’ve pulled him as to not risk injury for next week. That was my first thought. Gus even mentioned Paplii was put back to JF for development. Also noted Waddell playing. Sounds like he could be dropped next week.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wests lead 8-4 at halftime. Jackson Topine scored for the Bulldogs.