Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why don't you give Pele at least 10 minutes in the first half. What the use of him coming on with 10 minutes to go when we down by 40+ points.
CC - can take partial responsibility for the result todate. His insistence with having Perham at Fullback, trying to make KO a 5/8 when not ready yet, giving Ockunbor extended minutes, leaving inform NSW cup players in reserve.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players don’t give a fekk when the sharks isolated ko to score okunbur was too lazy to get in the line and the two guys that made the previous tackle king and Mahoney I think were laying on the ground and couldn’t give a fekk about getting to marker. So much for playing for your team mate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What’s embarrassing is watching negative nellies badmouth him after providing our only points of the half, baby!

Come on, Fam. You’re above this. You’re no Willy Plonka. Give the guy a little credit. It won’t hurt you.

That try could have gotten us back into the game if not for our wet bottomed middle defence.

Swoosh!
I hate over the top celebrations especially when you're down by 14 points.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bad is that idiot fkn Reed playing. **** is nearly shit enough for me to apologise to @Dreaming 04…nearly lol
I feel for the little **** though! He always puts his body on the line cause our “forwards” are too fkn scared to tackle

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People blaming CC, this has been the culture of this club for years regardless of coach, weak, awful, spineless, gonna take more than one season for him to fix it, theres some real basic defence here that some of these players dont want to do, time to stop blaming the coach and release some of these garbage players back to amateur football
It is going to take time to fix, and CC himself is a first year coach. He is going to learn stuff, but he needs to be given time to do so. Gould knows what good coaching looks like, and he also knows that it takes time to learn stuff. Plus our squad has been missing Thompson all season, Kikau almost all season, TPJ for the first 10 rounds or so, and key players for decent chunks of the season. We don't have depth of middle forwards, and there aren't too many options out there to fix this easily.

A lot that isn't going well, but we've been down the "sack em all and start again" route 3 times in the last 6 years, it hasn't worked. Got to stay the distance this time.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just last week you were saying the halves should be Rajab and Oloapu with Burton at centre.
Because I know CC wont drop KO. If he's going to play him then he should only play 6.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah nah…I. remember hearing that before we added Ciraldo, Burto TPJ, Kikua, Mahoney, JAC, King etc

We have had a loser mentality for years now…And nothing seems to be able to shift it.
Burto isn’t blossoming in the halves but where else?
TPJ a dud.
Kiks injured most of the year.
Likewise King he’s playing hurt.
JAC good when he plays but doesn’t get enough.
So many issues…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
KO needs to go back to NSW Cup next week for his own mind. Let him play in a winning team. We're destroying his confidence with all these loses.
I admit I was pushing for KO to be in FG but I want him back to reserves now.

I don't want Wilson or Skelton near these putrid excuse of men.