Come On Get Happy ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moving on from the hundreds of doom & gloom threads.

Is anyone out there hiding any good oil that they’re to afraid to post because they get blasted by the usual crowd on here?

If the pic wasn’t leaked of Kikau we wouldn’t have known about that for who knows how long.

We’re hearing a lot of talk about Hame Sele but nothing confirmed ..

Surely Gus has his finger on the pulse & has his eye on some new talent ..

Is anyone sending DM’s to their favourites about good news that could “Prop” everyone up a bit .. look through some of these threads, God knows we could use some good news on here ..

So if you have any “legitimate” oil, don’t be afraid to pass it on .. TK could use a big dose of hope ..

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that @Critta Magic will take a poop in the next 24 hrs and will most likely tell us all..
Not sure how you’re so privy to some blokes bowl movements, but yeah, either way I don’t call that legitimate good news for TK members ..

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele played 50 min on the weekend including all of the 2nd half!

He also played the ball faster than anyone on either side and defended at 93%

Add to that 11 tackle breaks, 2 offloads and easily the most post contact metres!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was told Sele has signed with us weeks ago but there hasn't been confirmation since then.. Souths weren't close to matching our offer. Other than that I haven't heard much.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele played 50 min on the weekend including all of the 2nd half!

He also played the ball faster than anyone on either side and defended at 93%

Add to that 11 tackle breaks, 2 offloads and easily the most post contact metres!!
Yeah I watched that .. he was sweating bullets .. needs a few of those in a row & to continue sweating those bullets, drop a few & he’ll be good for us if he can punch out 20/25 minutes playing at that level in 1st grade every game ..

Wasn’t up against a good side … I’d like to see that consistently against some better sides first …