Come On Get Happy ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont mind him.. coming good and only 26. Signed t'ill 2024.. maybe early release?
joliffe would be a great budget signing. Could definitely see him doing a good job in a 30-40 min role off the bench

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele played 50 min on the weekend including all of the 2nd half!

He also played the ball faster than anyone on either side and defended at 93%

Add to that 11 tackle breaks, 2 offloads and easily the most post contact metres!!
But Ciraldo thinks Waddell brings more impact from the bench LOL

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I watched that .. he was sweating bullets .. needs a few of those in a row & to continue sweating those bullets, drop a few & he’ll be good for us if he can punch out 20/25 minutes playing at that level in 1st grade every game ..

Wasn’t up against a good side … I’d like to see that consistently against some better sides first …
He should be playing 20 minutes of each half. Comes on after 20 minutes, have half time break then another 20 after half time OR starting the game for 20 then coming on for the first 20 of the second half which would give him a 30 minute break between his 2 stints

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A guy that wears a red V will be wearing a blue V next year....

Lol

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pele played 50 min on the weekend including all of the 2nd half!

He also played the ball faster than anyone on either side and defended at 93%

Add to that 11 tackle breaks, 2 offloads and easily the most post contact metres!!
He was very good. And the other big guy, Kitione Kautoga was awesome as well.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id love some news but realistically we won’t hear anything till maybe season end. Gus loves a motivational post of some signings when he can tell we are going shit house so we forget about 2023 and hope again for 2024.
Jokes aside we need 2-3 big bodies up front with a decent 7! Then I might be excited for next year.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn I should of looked properly at the jersey lol
Lol I saw the what i thought was the dragons jersey and thought meh so kept scrolling, didn't know the red v had effected me psychologically in that way :D