News 10 DEAD,11 INJURED IN BUS CRASH

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just after the crash a few weeks ago with the little kids in Victoria, scary stuff. Can you imagine being the first responders deciding who was too far gone to save first up - move on to the next person. Wonder how many bled out due to it being in the bush. Horrible stuff

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Naming the couple is definitely scum. They invited and happily paid for their loved ones to share in a happy moment and now 10 are dead and you expose them without permission like they did something wrong or at least like they are monkeys at a zoo. Oh I want to see how unhappy they are. Bloody media.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Naming the couple is definitely scum. They invited and happily paid for their loved ones to share in a happy moment and now 10 are dead and you expose them without permission like they did something wrong or at least like they are monkeys at a zoo. Oh I want to see how unhappy they are. Bloody media.
No morals or empathy whatsoever.

Same goes for all of their reporting on most issues these days.

All they care about are clicks and advertising revenue over people's lives and mental health.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
No morals or empathy whatsoever.

Same goes for all of their reporting on most issues these days.

All they care about are clicks and advertising revenue over people's lives and mental health.
Exactly you and I don’t need to know who the couple is it’s none of our fucking business unless you are directly effected by it then you already know anyway it’s not a gossip click bait thing so you also click on the Sportsbet link it’s a tragedy.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They showed pictures of the victims who passed away on the news this morning. Most of them (if not all) were quite young. It's a damn shame that they had their whole lives ahead of them, and for this to happen straight after a wedding, a joyous occasion, is a tragedy.

R.I.P. to those poor souls :disrelieved:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Before the usual obsessed Murdoch pile on the victims have been named and their photos shown on the ABC and everywhere from the looks of it. I don’t agree with it but obviously people click on those things or they just wouldn’t cover it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Expecting most victims to be young as guests were friends from local AFL team :(

Here, with this, we can see how media are so irresponsible and think they need to be first to break ghoulish details to feed the public...when lots of times the public want respect shown to victims and their loved ones and families but all it takes is for one gossip rag/tv station to show vivid pics/details and that sets them all to go off in a frenzy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Before the usual obsessed Murdoch pile on the victims have been named and their photos shown on the ABC and everywhere from the looks of it. I don’t agree with it but obviously people click on those things or they just wouldn’t cover it
That's what it comes down to...the media scum ***** just supply what fucked up society demands.

PS all media a evil scum, Murdoch is just one of the *****. No media outlet is better than the other.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I hope the driver gets what's coming to him....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's what it comes down to...the media scum ***** just supply what fucked up society demands.

PS all media a evil scum, Murdoch is just one of the *****. No media outlet is better than the other.
100% They are all the same and pieces of shit

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Rest in Peace to all the people lost in this horrific tragedy. Can’t imagine the pain the affected families are going through. Life is so fragile. Be careful out there guys.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently passengers had seat belts on, and that made no difference to the injuries.

what a joke the driver that caused the accident has been given bail
Actually probably a good thing. Female Magistrate granted bail based on concerns about mental health implications of having him held in remand.

So it's one less excuse / sob story he can use when going to court and is sentenced.

Also means any custodial sentence won't be "time less held in custody".

'There are ten witnesses who gave evidence in relation to the prolonged behaviour of Mr Button and dangerous driving,' she said.
Wonder how many other times it's happened before it ended in tragedy.

Reports say he had 7 traffic offences in 30 years of driving.

Survivors claimed Button made a chilling boast to the 35 passengers on board just moments before he allegedly lost control of the vehicle.

Button allegedly said 'if you think that was fast... watch this' over the vehicle's internal microphone before the bus rolled near the Hunter Expressway off-ramp at Greta, 183km north of Sydney.

Passengers are understood to have expressed concern at the speed the bus was travelling and urged others to remain in their seats for safety, the Daily Telegraph reported.
If these reports are correct, you'd have to think that charges for vehicular manslaughter might be on the table ??

Surely premeditation like that goes beyond "dangerous driving occassioning death".

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
surprised they dont have seatbelts mandatory in buses/coaches.
wouldn't surprise me if they made changes after this tragic crash

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
surprised they dont have seatbelts mandatory in buses/coaches.
wouldn't surprise me if they made changes after this tragic crash
Driver can't force adults to buckle up. If Police catch adults unbuckled in a bus with seatbelts the unbuckled passenger cops the fine and demerits.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been driving heavy vehicles (buses, coaches, rigids, semis, doubles and road trains) for 20+ years, how you roll a bus on a flat piece of road road is beyond my comprehension, unlike a truck and trailer where the trailer goes before you know your tipping, in a bus you can feel it through the steering wheel and your seat giving you plenty of time to correct.

Bloke was driving beyond his expertise.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Driver can't force adults to buckle up. If Police catch adults unbuckled in a bus with seatbelts the unbuckled passenger cops the fine and demerits.
Would be 100x harder to force 50 potentially drunk people too