Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Every fucken year I tell my Mrs after our signings "Baby you want u til next year"

Now she's mocking the shit out of me saying I've been saying that for nearly 10 years.

BUT just wait until next year guys, here we go Critta lol
Jesus man, I literally just had the same conversation with my wife!

My son is 12 and just said “we’ve been crap since I was born Dad”.

Defeated!

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo surely can’t stick solid with the usual suspects perham and okunbur any longer. Tpj is such a waste of money.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interviewing Moses now on Fox. Saying just that. He studied the tapes and picked out TPJ. ...cant see Freddy picking Tevita after that from Moses.
He shouldn’t even be picked for bulldogs next week. Pele and kautoga should come in and send TPJ packing

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Massive fail.
We got torn a new one today.
Fucking miles off.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rajab went well again, hopefully he starts next week.
Time to reward a few of the NSW cup players who have been consistently good each week...Skelton, Wilson, Topine, Pele, Burns, possibly kautoga who has been playing well. I even open to Flannaghan as a #14 backup hooker. He has been impressive the past 4-5 weeks.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn’t polish opportunities left way too many points on the table prob 3 tries went begging

Defensively we have issues all over the park

Bring in 2024 ffs
Exactly that's when we get critta and roid muncher xerri....less go 2024 lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not a single player has improved this year in fact quite a few have gone backwards.
Earlier this year we could rightly say that the majority were playing to their best ability but now. No way.

Said before that continuously picking these mistake riddled (at least 4) players is putting so much pressure and negativity into the other guys performance and dragging what talent they do have down.

Ciro must stand up and look after the genuine tryers we do have and pick effort players who give their all for the team.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We desperately need experience and mongrel . I would be going after T. Sims and j. Sau for mongrel . Frizzy and Hunt for experience