Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No idea what you mean about your comment. There are a lot of them.
TPJ made two bad errors, not for the want of trying, like the laziness of other unnamed players.
Apart from him we have no one to take the other pack on, and he does a good job. Good offloads today.
Who else is capable of a quick PTB apart from him?
That is the problem, we are always on the backfoot and have to try wide and most times our halves are wrapped up.
Pele had a good go in the Reserves, so too did Kitione Kautoga.
Kikau to come back, Thomson, Patolo did well in his comeback today, KO showed what he can do. (tackled great even throwing Sivo down).
Wilson looked the goods in Reserves and SHOULD take Perhams place ASAP.

Things are really looking up through the forest. A shame the trees get in the way.
I said we were a joke defensively, maybe it was in another comment because I've made a few after the game an got mixed up. I also said we had more than enough opportunities to score and you can't blame the forwards for us not scoring.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
What is the Gold Standard for this stat? Av Metres per hitup? Number of hitups per mins?

Average metres per Hitup

Patalo 11
Mahoney 7
Pangai 9.8
Okunbor 8.7
Preston 10.2
Edwards 5.1
Rajab 9.2
Morrin 9
King 7
Waddell 10.5

1686566132278.png

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m sorry that I saw someone on here attacking u for sayin CC is baz 2.0
Yourre dead right on the money.
Funnily enough I only said "it seems so" to original poster who said that about Ciro.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What is the Gold Standard for this stat? Av Metres per hitup? Number of hitups per mins?

Average metres per Hitup

Patalo 11
Mahoney 7
Pangai 9.8
Okunbor 8.7
Preston 10.2
Edwards 5.1
Rajab 9.2
Morrin 9
King 7
Waddell 10.5

View attachment 73913
Just need more hitups from Chris. I was a doubter last year but i’m a believer again

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too many imposters in our team. Very disappointing performance .
Oh, the referee was a big **** also .

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Waddell almost cracked 100 in limited mins [emoji23]

Patolo was ok for return match some tough Carries early

King form has fallen off a cliff
How many mins did Potato play? He looked good Compared to what he use to dish up.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m farkin over this obsession to play a ball playing small 13.
we are getting rolled in the middle and we keep putting a small guy in at 13 just so we canfollow the trend. How about trying to win the middle for once and out 3 big guys in the middle. Once we win the middle we can then start talking about ball movement.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, double movement. His arm carrying thr ball falls short, he then lifts the same arm over the sideline and that is a fair try....wow, wow, wow.....this is so corrupt that it's not funny anymore
In case you weren't aware....
The NRL changed this rule prior to this season and advised that if momentum takes the ball carrying arm over the line in its natural position, it doesn't matter if it's been promoted or not, it's still a try.

Penesini ended up over the line even if he promoted the ball.

It was a try.

The one that also should have been a try was Sivo's 2nd try late in the game that was called back for obstruction on KO. Terrible decision, and just as stupid (but not as important) as the NO obstruction to Mahoney against the warriors.....

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tries were scored not because of domination on the ruck but simple one-on-one missed tackles.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game was a premeditated Moses cock glazing by the NRL. We were never gonna win this shit

just like next week will be an organised Hynes cock glazing

we’re always on the receiving end of these types of games
Mate, that's just sour grapes.
The sooner you realise we are the most putrid team in living memory, the better.

I actually wish there was a relegation system in the NRL coz teams like us don't deserve to be anywhere near top level rugby league.

I reckon the Super League wooden spooners would play better footy than us.

Don't look for excuses or conspiracies for this team.
They are just plain shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate, that's just sour grapes.
The sooner you realise we are the most putrid team in living memory, the better.

I actually wish there was a relegation system in the NRL coz teams like us don't deserve to be anywhere near top level rugby league.

I reckon the Super League wooden spooners would play better footy than us.

Don't look for excuses or conspiracies for this team.
They are just plain shit.
I agree about promotion and relegation, teams like us, dragons, etc that have been shit for years shouldn't get away with it. Clubs needs to be held to a higher standard if we want a better competition.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Average metres per Hitup

Patalo 11
Mahoney 7
Pangai 9.8
Okunbor 8.7
Preston 10.2
Edwards 5.1
Rajab 9.2
Morrin 9
King 7
Waddell 10.5

View attachment 73913
Yep, for me it's the average metres but also the PCM stat.

You otherwise can get Pangai run 40m to score which distorts the figures.

From what I saw today JOK had good PCM as did Preston and Patolo in his first stint. Waddell was also pretty good.

TPJ, King, Edwards were garbage.

But the biggest killer was the stupidness of the team. Week after week we are the dumbest football team to have played the game. We cannot read a game, we cannot react to what happens on the field. We are just dumb.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
-116 for and against!! These forwards really are puffs.

We are almost double Dragon & Tiger +\-

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
King has been so shit ever since that report came out about players having to play injured then him getting 1 week rest due to injury.. 4 runs.. fmd

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KO needs to stay. Rajab added energy. But I guarantee you if he starts he would go missing. He is great for the back end of game bout 60min mark. KO defence is solid as fuck. He’s starting to gain confidence and I think we should only build on it.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If either side played a top team yesterday it would have been a cricket score, Parra were average yet we made them look like they could win the comp. We have issues everywhere.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree about promotion and relegation, teams like us, dragons, etc that have been shit for years shouldn't get away with it. Clubs needs to be held to a higher standard if we want a better competition.
We cant have feeder clubs if we want relegation

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If either side played a top team yesterday it would have been a cricket score, Parra were average yet we made them look like they could win the comp. We have issues everywhere.
Bulldogs have a brutal draw coming next few weeks,have you seen the draw?