Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This year almost half our team are debutants - well 7 anyway. That is massive. No Club comes close to how many inexperienced players we have on the field finding their feet and getting conditioned to first grade. That is why this year had to be a write off for positions on the ladder.
It was a write off before it even started with Perham....

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every fucken year I tell my Mrs after our signings "Baby you want u til next year"

Now she's mocking the shit out of me saying I've been saying that for nearly 10 years.

BUT just wait until next year guys, here we go Critta lol
It’s shit house hey. We always say next season. Why can’t the ***** win this season !!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ciraldo seriously has a lot to answer for. We’re halfway through the season and if anything, we’re going backwards
Just watched up to the 65th minute on replay (no public holiday here today), and I think that will do me for today.

Putrid, unorganised rabble, deserving of the wooden spoon at this point.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn’t confident at all in this game leading up to it but shit our team sucks ass. Not many of them are first grade standard at all.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s shit house hey. We always say next season. Why can’t the ***** win this season !!
Yeah gutting tbh. And without go forward "middles" nothing much will change next year.

But I'll still be the same....next year top 8 here we come lol

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm going crazy now but

Burton > Centre
OP > 7
Rajab > 6
Yes, yes you are.

Burton’s the best half at the club by a mile. Only problem is he’s a play making 6 and Ciraldope is trying to make him into an organising 7. We need a proper halfback…and I wouldn’t mind seeing Oloapu groomed to be a ball playing lock.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oloapu, Burton, Preston, Rajab, Kiraz only ones that can hold heads high the rest were rubbish and Fox one job Kant score tries didn’t even do that

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Moses had an excellent game. I am sure in the game plan they knew TPJ would do that hence why he had players under him all night.
Interviewing Moses now on Fox. Saying just that. He studied the tapes and picked out TPJ. ...cant see Freddy picking Tevita after that from Moses.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Soft middle, really poor edge defence led to tries and we just went sideline to sideline because we had some success going left early. Dunno what to make of Oloapu. Lovely work to set up our first try, then a bad miss, then some bellringers in defence?!?! TPJ trying too hard in origin audition then missed so badly. A and B defenders see him charge up but sit back and do nothing

I'm really sooky after that. At our best we looked really good in a few passages, then mistakes, dumb football or all out bad misses in defence. Just can't defend like that and expect to compete. We look rudderless, like we'll try something, anything and hope it sticks.

It's hard to watch 'cause I don't know which side will turn up. The determined, fight 80 mins team, or the lets pass, do silly stuff, hope for the best and who cares if we make our tackles team