News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
As any workplace is obliged to do and more so when in an area like politics constantly under watch but the payout was ridiculous. You could lose your whole family to a negligent act and not receive a quarter of that. Heads must roll
Lol. He was sacked 3 days later. She was transferred to Cash and hid there for a year despite previous HR's. And early on - this is just breaching parliament security. Unless the Libs knew the rape allegation straight up, enabled her and tossed him?

Yeah - the payout was bad. But b4 u get to the payout how about who knew what when b4 Labor got in?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol. He was sacked 3 days later. She was transferred to Cash and hid there for a year despite previous HR's. And early on - this is just breaching parliament security. Unless the Libs knew the rape allegation straight up, enabled her and tossed him?

Yeah - the payout was bad. But b4 u get to the payout how about who knew what when b4 Labor got in?
It’s hard to know, it was before the courts. I know Higgins and Wilkinson obviously didn’t care about that hence essentially two mis-trials but others didn’t have the luxury of speaking freely on the matter

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love to know, how Spotlight got the video of the Higgins interview with Lisa.

Seems like some of it, didn't make it to air on The Project.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
She will deny she was wrong.

Can hear her now, it's sexist & people are jealous of me.
we need to get narcissists and borderlines off the air.

I watched tv yesterday for the first time in over a year.
It makes me sick the way they speak on tv.

the men are a bunch of beta cucks who look like they get turned on watching another man f their wife?
So definitely not going to take advice off one of those losers!
It’s actually sad to watch.

usually main stream panels have women outnumbering men by at least 3-1 and the women end up dominating the topic and the man will completely severe his balls off to fit in with the emotional discussion!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It’s hard to know, it was before the courts. I know Higgins and Wilkinson obviously didn’t care about that hence essentially two mis-trials but others didn’t have the luxury of speaking freely on the matter
U know thats not the way it works. No matter what side of politics, this is covered up until it cannot be covered up. And tbf - I don't want to know about whether a staffer did or did not rape another staffer. Thats an internal work issue that goes to the cops. Black and white.

The metoo stuff and feeling the need to sensationalise it is the problem. And that is on Higgins/Wilkinson straight up

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
U know thats not the way it works. No matter what side of politics, this is covered up until it cannot be covered up. And tbf - I don't want to know about whether a staffer did or did not rape another staffer. Thats an internal work issue that goes to the cops. Black and white.

The metoo stuff and feeling the need to sensationalise it is the problem. And that is on Higgins/Wilkinson straight up
spot on.

Wilkinson and her crew tarnished any truth and threw credibility out the window with how they attacked Bruce without a single bit of evidence.

They should have left it to the police and court system to deal with but they decided to be the court, judge and executioner and only harmed Higgins and Bruce in the end.

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jumping the gun also does no good for victims going forward, anyone can make claims but it doesn’t mean they are real.

There is always two sides and the right process needs to be followed so there is the best chance for the truth to come out.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Jumping the gun also does no good for victims going forward, anyone can make claims but it doesn’t mean they are real.

There is always two sides and the right process needs to be followed so there is the best chance for the truth to come out.
It's human nature to make assumptions and draw your own conclusions.

Whenever I hear he said she said bullshit.
It's best not to take sides and stay out of it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's human nature to make assumptions and draw your own conclusions.

Whenever I hear he said she said bullshit.
It's best not to take sides and stay out of it.
it is and that’s why I don’t generally pick a side and wait for details to come out and they don’t always either.

Especially with rape allegations you have to be careful.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I never really had an opinion on the whole matter until watching this because I always felt there were things we didn’t know. Whilst Bruce isn’t a cleanskin and seemed a bit smug at the end I think he’s much closer to the truth than Brittany is. Liam Bartlett is always on the alleged victims side too and he didn’t state a position so even he’s knows it’s all a bit sus. God knows how Brittany ended up naked on the office couch but although a couple of items swung me more to his version of events the key one was no mention of any assault by Brittany the following Monday when asked about the security breach and it was clear Bruce was being sacked for that reason and Brittany became scared at the prospect of ‘losing her dream job’. It escalated from there. That said, she likely wouldn’t have taken it so far without fuel from Wilkinson whose career is ruined after this in my opinion. Notice how after she left The Project Channel 10 said they’d keep her on for ‘special projects’ but she hasn’t been sighted since and that’s nearly 6 months? At some point 10 will have to let her go if they have any cred.

Anyway, he said / she said - at the end of the day the charge wasn’t withdrawn for no reason and likely shouldn’t have been laid in the first place. The excuse that this course of action was ‘for Brittany’s mental health’ is a huge (pardon the pun) cop-out. The prosecutors should’ve admitted they had insufficient evidence to run the matter and that’s that. I suspect Bruce will seek substantial compensation but no amount of money will ever stop some people labelling him as ‘that guy’ and he’s gotta now live with that forever - for every job he applies for, for every lease he signs up to - it’s a tough tag to bear.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I never really had an opinion on the whole matter until watching this because I always felt there were things we didn’t know. Whilst Bruce isn’t a cleanskin and seemed a bit smug at the end I think he’s much closer to the truth than Brittany is. Liam Bartlett is always on the alleged victims side too and he didn’t state a position so even he’s knows it’s all a bit sus. God knows how Brittany ended up naked on the office couch but although a couple of items swung me more to his version of events the key one was no mention of any assault by Brittany the following Monday when asked about the security breach and it was clear Bruce was being sacked for that reason and Brittany became scared at the prospect of ‘losing her dream job’. It escalated from there. That said, she likely wouldn’t have taken it so far without fuel from Wilkinson whose career is ruined after this in my opinion. Notice how after she left The Project Channel 10 said they’d keep her on for ‘special projects’ but she hasn’t been sighted since and that’s nearly 6 months? At some point 10 will have to let her go if they have any cred.

Anyway, he said / she said - at the end of the day the charge wasn’t withdrawn for no reason and likely shouldn’t have been laid in the first place. The excuse that this course of action was ‘for Brittany’s mental health’ is a huge (pardon the pun) cop-out. The prosecutors should’ve admitted they had insufficient evidence to run the matter and that’s that. I suspect Bruce will seek substantial compensation but no amount of money will ever stop some people labelling him as ‘that guy’ and he’s gotta now live with that forever - for every job he applies for, for every lease he signs up to - it’s a tough tag to bear.
Well - she's 'that girl' now as well. She won't be seeing any sausage for quite a while.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's well established that Wilkinson and her halfwit pirate husband, is a vile piece of crap. Last night only increased her status as a complete douchebag, who somehow manages to end up on the wrong side of just about every issue in the book.

Plotting, scheming, fudging and manipulation of situations like this, for personal and political agendas, makes it even harder for genuine victims to ever get justice. That's the biggest shame.

Destroying people people for shits and giggles is never a righteous act. I hope she is sued out of existence. This isn't the first legal action that she's had her fingerprints all over.