Forward pass or not ?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blocker is a clown he also said that you can’t drag a player out after getting tackled, tackle wasn’t completed momentum was still there should’ve been our ball.
Don't get me started on blocker I had to apologise to my daughter for the words that came out of my mouth after he agreed it was forward.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was forward. We had plenty of other opportunities to win the game before that
Looked flat to me might have floated forward but wasn't a forward pass.

Should of gone for field goal at 7 mins to go instead went for a try and lost the ball.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't get me started on blocker I had to apologise to my daughter for the words that came out of my mouth after he agreed it was forward.
Don’t worry I did the same thing, had all the kids over nephews and nieces.
Hate that fat slob.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Once my wife was swimming at a pool near home and her kickboard accidentally hit Blocker in the head (it actually was an accident and not an "accident"). His head is so thick like a block of wood, she said he didn't even react. He probably didn't feel it, as in no brains no pain.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Backwards out of his hands and looked to float slightly forward meaning play the dark on. Absolutely robbed. Would've been interesting to see how Avo was going to get past Teddy in cover
Disappointed I didn’t get to see that .. would have loved to see Tedesco stood up by Avo & those commentators choking on their own teddy wank fest ,,

I don’t think it was a forward pass, think it might have floated forward … but as usual in every game there’s things that always go the oppositions way, but never our way ..

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a close one. Perham should have iced that pass. He had time catch & set up Avarillo, but tried a quick no look pass. It was Rajab who was pressured to get a quick pass, which he did perfectly.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to leave with about 5 minutes to go, so I'm guessing thats when this unfolded.

Will have to look at last 5 and see what happens.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched it again... several times.

No chance it went forward. It was a tip on from Perham, who was partly side on at the time, making it look like it went forward.

If the pass legitimately was forward, Averillo would have over ran it.

That said, we should have gone for a field goal earlier, and wouldn't have needed a field goal if JA didn't wander off his wing, leaving a gap a semitrailer could have gone sideways through, and allowing Roosters to walk over the line.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn’t forward and who ever says it was has rocks in there head. As I said previously if pay was to continue, no one would blink an eye! Either way we had ample opportunity to win that game and we keep getting ourselves in the same situation where a dud call is the call that costs the game. I think the okunbor knock on was never a knock on and it was a try and he never even checked it!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Avo bobbled it forward and it appeared forward but it was back from the hand for mine

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Backwards out of his hands and looked to float slightly forward meaning play the fark on. Absolutely robbed. Would've been interesting to see how Avo was going to get past Teddy in cover
he just had to think about changing direction and tedesco would’ve slipped over and given him free passage under the posts

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We look like total losers just coping the bad calls and bashing our players. This problem has been around since the Ralene castle days. Players probably won't come after seeing Ciro not sticking up for the team after the bad clangers we cop week in week out.
It seems to have worked for the Warriors but then again we are one tier below them in NRLol hierarchy so even Arthur speaking up wouldn't be changin' anything much.

Long way off before we put together a team the refs and NRLol fear, and favour.

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Blocker is a clown he also said that you can’t drag a player out after getting tackled, tackle wasn’t completed momentum was still there should’ve been our ball.
That was bullshit aswell. Avo done it in one motion never lost momentum should of been our ball