Forward pass or not ?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was the perfect flat tip on pass made to look forward because the rushing in of the Chooks to shut down the play. That was game over as Avo was away.

CAPZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
It was flat at worst. I am really surprised no one has mentioned the forward pass on the inside by satili tuipanua before one of the boys knocked it on in the lead up to the field goal???

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It was flat at worst. I am really surprised no one has mentioned the forward pass on the inside by satili tuipanua before one of the boys knocked it on in the lead up to the field goal???
Yeah I saw it, there's just no point anymore. At worst we get robbed and at best there's an admission by idiot ref boss on Monday that means nothing.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looked forward live and in real time.
Slowing it down doesn't change the result.
The Topouniua pass that was called 6 again against us with about 7 mins to go was clearly forward also.
Some bad calls either way.
We shat the bed.
At 12 nil we stopped playing and they carved us up.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Less forward ? So it was forward then ?
I don't think it was. But if it was there were a handful of roosters passes that were worse but not called. For what it's worth I was also pissed that the roosters got a penalty for Burton supposedly stripping the ball.

I'm really over this turd of a game and the refereeing these days.

CAPZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
Looked forward live and in real time.
Slowing it down doesn't change the result.
The Topouniua pass that was called 6 again against us with about 7 mins to go was clearly forward also.
Some bad calls either way.
We shat the bed.
At 12 nil we stopped playing and they carved us up.
100% agreed. That was the one i mentioned. The biased commentators said nothing either which makes it more frustrating. Blocker roach should be hooked he was so one sided. Before the match he and all thr other commentators predicted a big roosters victory so they went in with a pre-conceived view/position. Is it much to ask that the refs and commentators could be neutral???

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can live with it being called forward, but I just can't hack the inconsistencies in refereeing at the moment. In 99% of games this year Tupouniua is in the bin, just like the clear obstruction when lost to Warriors earlier in the year. We always cop the 1%

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can live with it being called forward, but I just can't hack the inconsistencies in refereeing at the moment. In 99% of games this year Tupouniua is in the bin, just like the clear obstruction when lost to Warriors earlier in the year. We always cop the 1%
But the club doesn't stand up for the players. They are busting there asses out and coping the bad decisions and the brains trust at the club don't call out the rorted *****.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought it was forward. We had plenty of other opportunities to win the game before that