Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In the correct thread
Ok Tassie no problem for sure. Maybe if I make a controversial comment alongside the info tho I could post in this thread? Anyway won't take up your time any further. Thanks for the tip.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok Tassie no problem for sure. Maybe if I make a controversial comment alongside the info tho I could post in this thread? Anyway won't take up your time any further. Thanks for the tip.
This thread as you have claimed yourself, was set up at your suggestion for footy fans to fling shit at each other.

You're more than welcome to join, but I just don't think you have it in you to take comments like "grass munching fool" or "thick headed idiot" etc as a joke which this thread is about.

Either way welcome to the thread and look forward to insulting you soon

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This thread as you have claimed yourself, was set up at your suggestion for footy fans to fling shit at each other.

You're more than welcome to join, but I just don't think you have it in you to take comments like "grass munching fool" or "thick headed idiot" etc as a joke which this thread is about.

Either way welcome to the thread and look forward to insulting you soon
No worries. I am as bad as anyone and can give as good as I get. No problem there re insults :grinning:. It's just a trust thing or having to put up with a pile on from a few other mates joining where its too hard for me to fight off and reply to a few at a time. One's ok tho :grinning:. But its all in the past now so all good. Enjoy the thread.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have to laugh at United tho. Talked up 4 trophies. Then 3. Now settle for 1.

Has it really been a good year, or is it all just hot air?

I suspect the latter especially with Ten Haag's latest comments about United being the only team than can push city... Yeah I

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I suspect the latter especially with Ten Haag's latest comments about United being the only team than can push city... Yeah I
clearly didn't see Brentford this season who was the only team to get 6 points from city this season

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Liverpool talked up 4 trophies and had to settle for a community shield and 5th, so i don't know why youre laughing

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw Postecoglou 14 years ago couldn't get an A League job, coaching in victorian 2nd tier Whittlesea Zebras, this is a meteoric rise and he is on the trajectory to coach Real Madrid and the Brazilian National Team and US Womens National Team at the same time in 5 years

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
dont see pope being in the top 10 lol

I think its based on contract length and age not sure how this actually works
Pope is above this list with Karius 2nd