Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why not? It's something.

Spurs are an embarrassment and I can't see it changing for a while
spurs need to get rid of levy surely he's the main problem at spurs?

spurs have had top managers in poch, conte and mourinho and they've still failed to win a trophy. what was even more embarrassing they sacked mourinho 1 wk before a cup final

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now this is some good banter.

"Micah Richards: I was better than Gary at some things, he was in a great team, I was playing with Sibierski and David Sommeil.

Neville: Who?
Micah: Exactly!

Keane: They'd be saying the same about playing with you"

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Awesome that you're contributing to the football/soccer thread now Wendy. Really cool.

I'd suggest putting this in a different thread tho as this was set up for banter and a good laugh, so I'm not sure if it's best suited for you. By all means leave it here, but is expect people (like myself) to take the piss as this is what the thread was designed for.

Either way, welcome and look forward to seeing more meaningful contributions from you and I'm sure everyone else feels the same.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Awesome that you're contributing to the football/soccer thread now Wendy. Really cool.

I'd suggest putting this in a different thread tho as this was set up for banter and a good laugh, so I'm not sure if it's best suited for you. By all means leave it here, but is expect people (like myself) to take the piss as this is what the thread was designed for.

Either way, welcome and look forward to seeing more meaningful contributions from you and I'm sure everyone else feels the same.
Nice of you Tassie. Thanks matey :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh, it's my absolute pleasure. Very excited to see you post more in the right threads. Look forward to it sweetheart
I can't promise but if I see something come up in my feeds of round ball interest, I will post :grinning: