What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Fast and Furious is all about the cars, well that's what I watch them for. The acting isn't that great, Vin Diesel is terrible and my favourite thing in these is it's about a bunch of criminals and they occasionally mention that they are family when something goes wrong. Personally that's the tackiest part of the movies - their family. If you watch them, watch them for the cars, there is some bloody good ones.
I can't stand that wok eyed mole absolutely grates me lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood.

And they both starred in a western musical where they both married the same woman!
The Simpsons made an episode about it.

Remember when everyone said Clint Eastwood was losing his mind when he was talking to an empty chair?
In reality he was just acting as Joe Biden and giving a taste of things to come!

Yes the musical was Paint Your Wagon..crappy movie, but two songs “Wandering Star” by Lee Marvin..yes Lee Marvin..it was perfect for his gravely voice..and “Wind Maria” by Harve Presnell are great. Especially the “Wind Maria” it is an absolute belter of a song by Presnell..

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's like he needs to drink Valvoline to keen the voice in tip top shape.

Lol..very true…I once had a husky voice after a dentist appointment… I nailed his voice..

Here‘s Harve..I could never do this!!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Lee Marvin & Harve Presnell were both on The Voice etc, I am betting Lee Marvin progresses through to the GF & Harve doesn't make to the semi finals. lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a wonderful voice.
You know he did a couple of albums, and stage show, but he never really sang in the movies again.. He was in a lot of movies and tv shows..but never the main star. I reckon if he was born 10 years earlier before he was, he would have arrived right in the era of all those Hollywood musicals he would have been huge..

Last edited: