What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I know there is movie thread on the bulldogs site, but this thread is different. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

My vote is a movie called Copper Mountain with Jim Carrey in it and the dad in Family Ties (80s Tv Show) Back when he was in Dumb and Dumber we went into a video store and the guy behind the desk was saying before he was famous, they have just released one of his first movies, so give it a try. Not going to lie when I say it was a cross between a country music movie crossed with the 80s show solid gold, with occasional cheese ball lines. It was awful, had to fast forward most of it. When I went back to tell the bloke at the video store. He said he has been copping shit ever since this movie was available to hire. Whatever you do - do not watch this movie - it’s absolutely shit! Take it from me, I’m doing you all a favour.
4661BBF1-9019-4F4E-88D8-6132423AA36B.jpeg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hate anything with Nicolas Cage in it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You've watched it, but didn't watch it. OK, got it I think. :confused:

Did you watch it with your eyes shut. lol
I watched it because it's a Kubrick movie. It's the movie that got him killed most likely.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So glad my wife isnt into chick flicks, drama or reality tv, thank fark for that, Although she made me watch a couple Fast and furious which i hated cause there were no good cars and wanker Vin Diesel, throw Steven Seagull in that too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never forgiven this movie for existing

Crap.jpg