Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
As I’ve already mentioned ,,, no matter what results Goulds managed in the past … these sad little Karen’s won’t give credit until a premierships been delivered … and even then they’ll probably still comment it was a fluke because of blah blah blah blah ..

They’re whiny little B******* … that have been ignored by many for a reason, so just let ‘em continue to comment, whinge and enjoy what they’re good at ..
You don’t see the irony of fighting negativity with negativity? You seem angry, man. Might want to turn the volume button a few notches in an anti-clockwise direction. Have you ever tried laughter yoga?

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You don’t see the irony of fighting negativity with negativity? You seem angry, man. Might want to turn the volume button a few notches in an anti-clockwise direction. Have you ever tried laughter yoga?
nah im fine... you may wana fuck up though lol

your account doesnt even have enough pubes to reply to me yah filthy peasant

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not sure what to be offended by first - the homophobia, or the bad spelling.
i think your main concern would be your ability to spell and read yah silly troll as there is nothing wrong with the spelling (the little dots under the incorrect word kindve helps a bit. if youre referring to things such as (,"; ect (flanos- flano's) thats gramma not spelling and when your feelings get hurt you should never automatically assume any and everything you say on 50 different accounts hurts peoples feelings you little peasant

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think your main concern would be your ability to spell and read yah silly troll as there is nothing wrong with the spelling (the little dots under the incorrect word kindve helps a bit. if youre referring to things such as (,"; ect (flanos- flano's) thats gramma not spelling and when your feelings get hurt you should never automatically assume any and everything you say on 50 different accounts hurts peoples feelings you little peasant
What? LMAO

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dunno how you got yourself this triggered but you’re totally crossing the line now. Calm down
you are the one triggered buddy.. stop projecting its an illness you narcissist have... go stare in the mirror for 1min straight i dare you lmfao

i bet you cant thats why its so hard for you to face yourself aye lol

2099Premiers

Waterboy
Reaction score
i believe its KO buddy

wake up grandpa lol forget yah meds???
If only it were possible to knock a bloke out via keyboard, you’d be Mike Tyson, champ. But don’t get excited, you could never insult me as badly as you insult the English language.

PS not sure who faaaaaanygums is, but not surprised if they don’t want to play with you.