Official TPJ selected for Blues

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Freddie u absolute mad lad! Fuckin oath Pangaz & hopefully Foxx playing SOO this year! Crazy.

Last edited:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He would only get 20 mins or so ..be sweet to back up 5 days after for our game plus he gets origin experience

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Straight the fuck out there isn’t a downside to that at all. For his form and career it benefits us in every way, while your at it will be a fun watch when he comes on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pangirl to NSW represent in a day the GOAT
If he finds form in origin, you think he will bring it back to our club games?

I'm asking because we got a good 15 mins out of him first time this year....and it took him being dumped on his head to wake him up.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Glad he got picked for the blues, I really am.
Freddy should be given a lifetime contract to coach the blues, he’s a fucking genius.
NSW are happy Ponga is playing and not Reece Walsh.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true hopefully playing for blues will up his game saw glimpses in the 2nd half of what he can do

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the forwards for both teams, you've got to admit Qld have far greater depth.

They're will be many guys who miss out for QLD who have done the job in the past. Fotuika, Collins, Cotter, Horsburgh, Arrow, Flegler...these are their backups too Welch, Tino and Carrigan. NSW have Haas, sounding like TPJ and Yeo. Not many other promising NSW Origin forwards...

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Freddy must need him to sign for the Roosters lol. Goodluck to him, but wouldn't want him playing big mins for the blues, 10mins to close out the first half and 10 to open 2nd
I was thinking the same thing, trying to line up a mid season switch for them.