Official Gus on Twitter

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently Casey Skelton Pele all suspended
This is the problem with making FG’ers back up in reserves.
sure they might get some match fitness, but at the expense of being exposed to injuries and suspensions.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele was put on report during the game for a high late tackle (but it was soft as fuck). Skelton wasn't put on report, so no idea what the deal is there.
Skelton was put on report for a late tackle without the ball. Saw the tackle was late but no malice. Soft as fekk he has priors was suspended for something similar a few weeks back. A joke he got 2 weeks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Skelton was put on report for a late tackle without the ball. Saw the tackle was late but no malice. Soft as fekk he has priors was suspended for something similar a few weeks back. A joke he got 2 weeks.
First suspension was for soft AF contact to the kicker while attempting a charge down.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sucks for Thompson he looked good in trials and was excited to see an actual pack.
That said with Pangai our the first 6-7 games. Kikau out the season basically and Thompson the same it’s literally been Preston and king.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pangai hasn't done anything since returning though.
Kinda my point to be honest.

We saw Thompson couldn’t do shit alone.

We’ve seen Pangai have games but largely not what we want.

Would kikau, Pangai and Thompson been a lot better together with some quality like king and Preston? We will never know.

Even Sutton I feel could be a solid benchie.

Pele play a role with kikau and Pangai fired up together? Thompson and Sutton? Etc? Never got the chance.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Kinda my point to be honest.

We saw Thompson couldn’t do shit alone.

We’ve seen Pangai have games but largely not what we want.

Would kikau, Pangai and Thompson been a lot better together with some quality like king and Preston? We will never know.

Even Sutton I feel could be a solid benchie.

Pele play a role with kikau and Pangai fired up together? Thompson and Sutton? Etc? Never got the chance.
Probably would have been better bro but it could be a blessing in disguise. Kikau is basically like a 2024 signing now. TPJ and Thommo unreliable I got no doubt Gus is on the phone working overtime to shore things up ASAP. He still hasn’t replaced Davey yet.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pangai hasn't done anything since returning though.
I reckon the coach told him to simplify things for a while after injury, but there's nothing explosive about him whatsoever. He should be leading our pack now after a few games back. I thought Warriors would be the game, but he just looks way down on form and heart.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

so based on that I doubt thompson will play for us ever again
He must have reaggrivated it or the surgery wasn’t successful. Because I would have swore I saw him walking around semi ok in a moon boot and now he is back on the crutches.

But like you said it might be all over with almost half the season gone and he can’t even ramp up his training yet.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He must have reaggrivated it or the surgery wasn’t successful. Because I would have swore I saw him walking around semi ok in a moon boot and now he is back on the crutches.

But like you said it might be all over with almost half the season gone and he can’t even ramp up his training yet.
I think there was a setback a few weeks ago not entirely sure

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The door would probably break something if it did.
Got to feel for the bloke, he's had a wretched run with injury. Was looking good in the trials earlier this year too.
He got paid big time for years and had plenty of time to prove it and failed, it’s nothing personal and good luck to him beyond us.

Club comes first always.