Official Gus on Twitter

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a miracle we have 4 wins. We're clear the worst team in the competition. We always get worst case scenario and it's getting boring. The club need to see it this way and make decisions based on this. We need to snap out of this loser mentality. What Gus said tonight doesn't help. I think he should be very disappointed in the team/performances. At least CC said this in his press conference.
CC can say he's disappointed after a loss but you cannot keep saying your disappointed especially when nothing has changed, look at the Tiger's you can see that they have a changed attitude in both attack and defence, they defeated the Panthers and came out giving it their all until the final 10 minutes against souffs, as some of the kenneler's have said CC need's to be a coach not a mate.
The player's don't respect CC because their not giving 100% look at Bennett players respect him and probably fear him as well, I thought the dolphins would finish with the wooden spoon and they've had injuries suspension's but keep turning up our plodders let CC front the presser to come up with excuses for their shitshow of an effort they put in again and again, also don't play injured players how are they supposed to give 100% when their not 100%, I would love to know exactly what CC say's to the player/s before the game during the week because whatever he's saying isn't working.
It shouldn't matter how skilful or talented you are defence wins games!!

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus is acting like it’s not all bad. Almost halfway through the season and we are currently locked in battle for the spoon.
Have we even had a convincing win?
Cowboys, Dragons, Tigers and a depleted storm lol. We play Storm tonight with their current 17 we get 50 out on us.
I’m not sure why Gus even responds, or even does Twitter at all. Best not to respond when he is asked questions about team /player performance.
On Twitter all he is ever able to say are positive things related to team/players. Best to wait until we have such a genuine occasion……might be a long wait [emoji50]‍[emoji100]

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is acting like it’s not all bad. Almost halfway through the season and we are currently locked in battle for the spoon.
Have we even had a convincing win?
Cowboys, Dragons, Tigers and a depleted storm lol. We play Storm tonight with their current 17 we get 50 out on us.
Unlike the Bipolar / Personality disorder Arm chair coaxh experts on the kennel. Gus understands the idea of delayed geatitude. And can see beyond his own nose the bigger picture.

Also forgot to mention teams above and below us have already had the bye. We are not as bad off as some think.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I saw peles on report :( one step forward 2 steps back sometimes. Anyways. It’s a waste of a bench spot until he gets some fitness and has better lateral movement in defence.

Hopefully Sutton gets a bench spot if he has recovered from the injury.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele was put on report during the game for a high late tackle (but it was soft as fuck). Skelton wasn't put on report, so no idea what the deal is there.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele was put on report during the game for a high late tackle (but it was soft as fuck). Skelton wasn't put on report, so no idea what the deal is there.
Apparently Skelton was a late hit on a half