Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Hounddub

Waterboy
Reaction score
You’re right bro but I always find it funny when Waterboys start defending players or media personalities etc. always looks a bit convenient to me. End of the day it’s Paul Kent so who gives a fck
Totally right, a waterboy or by definition any new member of this forum shouldn't have the right to an opinion. How rude of me. However, given I joined long before this event your suspicions need not apply, not to mention my usual need for evidence and facts when in comes to assessing legal issues is largely a result of professional experience.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Totally right, a waterboy or by definition any new member of this forum shouldn't have the right to an opinion. How rude of me. However, given I joined long before this event your suspicions need not apply, not to mention my usual need for evidence and facts when in comes to assessing legal issues is largely a result of professional experience.
…and it is Paul Kent so who gives a shit.

but you are right-apologies for the water boy comment.

Hounddub

Waterboy
Reaction score
Oh yeah, because during the Coffs scandal, Fox/Murdoch press, and all of the press actually, treaded water so gently about the story and they were all so fair and balanced. The point is these media fucks go all in for a sensational story, even when they don't have the evidence, yet when the shoes on the other foot, the rules seems different.
All very fair points, but still not enough justification to deny a man due legal process. These are the rules that our society is build on....otherwise it wouldn't just be the digital lynch mob seeking retribution through the anonymity of forums like this.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he’s guilty than good riddance, now he will learn what it’s like to be judged by people who don’t know the complete story regardless if he’s guilty or not.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All very fair points, but still not enough justification to deny a man due legal process. These are the rules that our society is build on....otherwise it wouldn't just be the digital lynch mob seeking retribution through the anonymity of forums like this.
Paul Kent has stood on a soap box talking about how players need to not put themselves in these positions, highlighted sensationalism through his huge media reach about many players over the years without fear, favour or apology when wrong. Your perspective is right and your argument is sound but Paul Kent does not deserve defence on the Kennel, fck him for putting himself in the position to have the cops come to his house cause he is having a drunken fight with his young girlfriend

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Police were called to a home in Lilyfield on Friday morning and arrested Kent and a 33-year-old woman, Nine News reported. The woman was released without charge.

Kent was charged with common assault and choking a person without consent.

Kent is a senior writer for The Daily Telegraph and is the co-host of the Fox Sports show NRL 360"

WTF is that about? Um excuse me miss, as we are having an altercation, do you consent with me putting you in a Jujitsu choke hold?
There all silent… all his fwit mates from the Scumgraph not saying a word about this K#nt

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s quick to throw people under the bus at the first chance, so people are just doing the same to him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn't know what a typical "woman basher" looks like, don't have any reference points. Always taught to never judge a book by it's cover.

Anyways, the court posting and limited information suggests that it's far from a one-sided incident. Who knows, Kent may have needed to restrain the lady and has been falsely reported. Two-way AVOs have a way of revealing a very different set of circumstances when the facts are revealed.

Time will tell, best not to tar him with the same legal circumstances as a convicted rapist.
I really don't care. I love when what goes around comes around.

Fuck him. He can take his own medicine and shove it up his Coward, woman bashing arse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty fellas. I see the lass was 20 years his junior, could’ve been some floozy looking for her pay day
Nope.

We play by the same rules those holier-than-thou pieces of shit play by.

He is a woman bashing coward scumbag.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing on their website yet. If this was a Bulldogs incident, they'd already have it as their main story with the headline in 96 size font.
I'm sure they'll find a picture of Kenty at bulldogs training to use when they finally publish something.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow - for all the 'no excuses', 'morally wrong' and 'hurting the game with bad publicity' judgements he's thrown out at everyone over the years ....... as mentioned already here we won't be hearing about this on Fox or News Ltd will we !!! ...... Maybe it's time they pull out the golf club on NRL360 and 'tee off' on Kent this week.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fck laughable how quiet they get when it’s one of their own. Anyone else and rothfield would of already sent out a tweet
Maybe someone should tweet the drunk saying they heard a rumour he will be heading up NRL360 and ask him what has happened to Kent.