Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
What made those tickets was my and the boys split up trying to get tickets on the phone, net and I was at Belmore.

I was 3rd in line when they got sold out. Some nice bloke came to me and said his wife double booked so now he has an extra family pass which he sold to me at cost price.

Wouldn't even take the extra 100 I offered him.
Awesome story Assassin.

Good of the guy who helped you out and I figure it was your destiny to get those tickets.

By the way, I know too well the stress of trying to get tickets. I had the sold out thing happen to me a few times when I got right up the front of the queue.

For the 1994, 1995 and 1998 Grand Finals, I missed out on tickets sold through official means. I remember in ‘95 I paid $1000 for 4 tickets. Great seats but back then I think the real price was about $80 per ticket. Turned out to be money well spent that year. Fabulous to see us win a premiership sitting there with my sister and mum and dad - the whole family are Dogs supporters

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
1 try and we were gone. Fuck the boys defended their guts out that last 20 mins wow, Nothing left in the tank
Yes exactly. That’s what I meant about the uncomfortable margin or however I described it.

Sitting at the game and watching us defend a 3 point margin was awesome - and I must say also very stressful.

It’s making me feel stressed out thinking about it now and the game was nearly 20 years ago.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reed my post properly and also my stance on refs is very clear re the Reynolds incident, the fuck you on about. We have bigger things to worry about than who’s Reffing each fucking week. It’s getting old. Accept that our great game is a joke and it’s officiating will never ever be on the level of top tier sports.

let me ask you, did you cry when Canberra’s clear trys were disallowed ?
When are some of you going to understand when a team is winning, when a team is on top they control the games and the refs, fuck me someone went to the lengths of postung average play the ball times on here Good heavens !
No I tried to critise the refs for fucking them up.

You need to read my post more carefully.

Discussing referee performance should not involve team performance for fuck sake.

When are going to stop weeping that the poor refs are being picked on.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This game is on Burtons shoulders (provided the middles do a job if course).
You have Curran shifting to the right edge. Burton needs to bring A+ running game early and suck everyone in, leaving Addo-Carr open for opportunities later.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have Curran shifting to the right edge. Burton needs to bring A+ running game early and suck everyone in, leaving Addo-Carr open for opportunities later.
Hopefully he has his A+ defensive game too, Curran will be looking for Burton,when they have the ball

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Needs to d up like he has before against big guys who run good lines because Curran will be doing just that.