Official Karl’s in baby.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I heard the only thing that saved Flopagain getting dropped after the third round was the terrible injury toll especially in the forwards.
Prob about the size of it but Ciro really should have assessed well before mid pre-season that guys like Oki and Flanno are not "projects" you can improve (at this club). They do not have either the skill and in Oki's case also the drive to be consistent f/g players. Whilever CC picks Oki over our top 4 or so Cup forwards I will question his coaching. As well as the big call he made on Perhaps. That was a big one outa the blue and unless Hayze has a blinder tomorrow, his position as f/b needs to be questioned also.

Ciro has had a poisoned chalice for sure and never offered up excuses but he has not made running adjustments soon enough to his player selections and bench.

A win tomorrow would be a real tonic for the club.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why is he not in the updated squad list ? am i being dumb?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thats a shame.
Court room judiciary mock could be fun. Could include things like players being suspended for aweful hair cuts. What contsitutes a hip drop, could cut to a mock add for Nida showing expert acting of blokes diving during games etc. The list goes on lol.
You’ve inspired me to start looking again :-).

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s not in the updated team lists. He’s been cut. Hahahah what the fuck.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Barrett said the next Cleary didn’t he?
Yep. But next big thing is almost as much of a kiss of death. Seriously, I hope Karl becomes a starfor us, but it’s stupid to put that sort of pressure on him. Barrett 2.0