News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m going to opt out of this exchange. It’s coming across as a little condescending. All I’ll say is I’m not responsible for anyone else’s inability to hack a joke. And yes, there are quite a few people out there who got the joke and enjoyed it.
Not condescending. Just fed up with all the unnecessarry attention that falls onto Flanno bc of all this bs that happens on here.

If this is a joke: it's the longest most abusive joke ever on TK.
I'm opting out also. If neither side can reflect back on the way they have used Kyle Flannaghan for their own amusement then its not something I want to waste my time on either.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And you have just described every sports forum I've even been part of.

I'm out on this bro. Just think you're off your game tonight and hope all is ok.
Just because it’s the status quo doesn’t mean it’s ideal. I mean if everyone is just going to agree and laugh at anyone who diverts from the accepted narrative, what is the point of the discussion forum in the first place?

Fair enough, Fam. You are entitled to your opinion. And all is pretty good with me. Thanks for asking.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Can Fitlers coaching reputation get any worse…fkn useless ****
Any consolation - its probably why the Rorters went after him. The new Cooper Cronk.

Then they discovered he cannot run, kick or pass. So the rorters needed to find some idiots to take him on.

Think u know the story from here....

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been here for 7 years longer than you, junior. And I only started stirring you guys a few years ago because you were behaving like a bunch of malicious children and hating on players to excessive degrees. Now I am being serious and you can’t even handle an alternate opinion without resorting to vile, foul mouthed abuse. I choose to take the high road in the face of this abuse because I am a classy individual, Honestly, your behaviour reflects a lot more poorly on you than it does me.
Sorry mate, but it takes two to tango. Your trolling or stirring or whatever the F*** you want to call it has made the hate for Flanno go to another level. Own it

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not condescending. Just fed up with all the unnecessarry attention that falls onto Flanno bc of all this bs that happens on here.

If this is a joke: it's the longest most abusive joke ever on TK.
I'm opting out also. If neither side can reflect back on the way they have used Kyle Flannaghan for their own amusement then its not something I want to waste my time on either.
There are quite a few things I could say in response to this, if I felt inclined to do so… and there’s a big part of me that is tempted.

But as I said, I’m just going to opt out.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or maybe he just has a half decent coach rather than the plonker we’re stick with for the next 5 years.

Tim Sheens > Ciraldo
Yep, we’ve had shit coaches for years, shit players, shit club, shit colours a shit area and shit supporters on TK. Bad luck, go support another club.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There are quite a few things I could say in response to this, if I felt inclined to do so… and there’s a big part of me that is tempted.

But as I said, I’m just going to opt out.
Thank you for showing some introspection.

I have sympathy for your cause and the stand you feel is rght but I and am only seeking to get this bs off the front page ...for Kyle's sake bc it's got out of hand. I've placed blame fairly and equally on both sides of the issue if you read my posts.

If you are tempted to say a few things to me in response you can DM and we can discuss it there.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So these are the options from here
Tigers dropped from foxsports agenda and kyle mental health aspect brought up continually for a week
Kyle takes it on the chin and fights his way back to first grade
Doesn't matter who plays 6. Run okonbor there for all I care
tigers out of spotlight
kyle in spotlight
tigers back in spotlight when they sign kyle
spotlight back to mental health
lol

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to happen, 8 games and 0 tries, 0 try assists, 0 line breaks and 0 line break assists. Ridiculous. Basically there to make 20 to 30 tackles a game.Even his mates in the meadia can't whinge about that.
And most importantly, 0 points from the kennel 3-2-1 scores.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@wendog33 - if you're talking the Crabs treatment here - well maybe some is OTT but the majority are on point. Mentioned this elsewhere but I know someone who came up with him through juniors. Got every opportunity because of Dad. He claimed he was the most hated kid he played with because of it. And felt their were other better kids who didn't get a run because of it (disclaimer, I asked that question).

At the sharks, he was signed in early 2018. His contract was renewed for 2 years at the end of the year. Dad got suspended in Dec 2018. Sharks dropped his contract in July 2019 - which is sensible as you give him a few games to see if he's any good without Dad (the good spin) or to avoid being seen to be dumping him because his Dad is gone (the bad spin).

If you think thats a conspiracy - 2018 they had Townsend and Moylan in the halves. 2019 they signed Johnson because Moylan was injured all the time and coming off contract. 2020 they had Townsend, Johnson and played the kids as backup (Trindall and Tracey). Adding in Townsend was coming of contract in 2021 - if he was half decent there was a natural transition into the 1sts spot. The fact they flicked him 6 months into a contract with those opportunities ahead speaks volumes.

Roosters got sold on Cronk 2.0. Realised they bought a pup and here we are. Everything I've seen and heard in the past and currently says he's a NSW cup player at best yet he's had a solid run at 3 NRL clubs and is only in his early 20's.

I can live with a shit player. I definitely cannot live with a kid who gets a free run because of his fam while other kids who work their asses off never get an opportunity. And I most definitely am not happy if that kid with the free run is earning a buck at my clubs expense.

Call it karma. They say being a sportsman kid is a real pain. S'pose it is - the highs are very high and the lows are lower. But thats the price you pay for getting opportunities that others who were more deserving missed out on.

So don't agree with you. All good though.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro will start Grub to take the heat from kickoff and bring Karl on when we’re 20 up...

I reckon he will handle it. He hasn’t looked out of place up against men in reggies, for most of what I’ve seen, so give him a start and let him build his game in NRL. Like Katoa for Dolphin. He will have quiet games and some poor ones, but getting this experience will help him in the long run.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ciro will start Grub to take the heat from kickoff and bring Karl on when we’re 20 up...

I reckon he will handle it. He hasn’t looked out of place up against men in reggies, for most of what I’ve seen, so give him a start and let him build his game in NRL. Like Katoa for Dolphin. He will have quiet games and some poor ones, but getting this experience will help him in the long run.
KO is definitely not going to kill it when he plays FG, he’s still very young and might take a year or two before we see him dominate. Same story with Alamoti, star of the future but still has a lot to learn in FG. As long as people are going to be patient with KO and let him have bad games then it will be ok. But if people think he’s going to be the savior from his first FG game then they are going to be in for a real surprise.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@wendog33 - if you're talking the Crabs treatment here - well maybe some is OTT but the majority are on point. Mentioned this elsewhere but I know someone who came up with him through juniors. Got every opportunity because of Dad. He claimed he was the most hated kid he played with because of it. And felt their were other better kids who didn't get a run because of it (disclaimer, I asked that question).

At the sharks, he was signed in early 2018. His contract was renewed for 2 years at the end of the year. Dad got suspended in Dec 2018. Sharks dropped his contract in July 2019 - which is sensible as you give him a few games to see if he's any good without Dad (the good spin) or to avoid being seen to be dumping him because his Dad is gone (the bad spin).

If you think thats a conspiracy - 2018 they had Townsend and Moylan in the halves. 2019 they signed Johnson because Moylan was injured all the time and coming off contract. 2020 they had Townsend, Johnson and played the kids as backup (Trindall and Tracey). Adding in Townsend was coming of contract in 2021 - if he was half decent there was a natural transition into the 1sts spot. The fact they flicked him 6 months into a contract with those opportunities ahead speaks volumes.

Roosters got sold on Cronk 2.0. Realised they bought a pup and here we are. Everything I've seen and heard in the past and currently says he's a NSW cup player at best yet he's had a solid run at 3 NRL clubs and is only in his early 20's.

I can live with a shit player. I definitely cannot live with a kid who gets a free run because of his fam while other kids who work their asses off never get an opportunity. And I most definitely am not happy if that kid with the free run is earning a buck at my clubs expense.

Call it karma. They say being a sportsman kid is a real pain. S'pose it is - the highs are very high and the lows are lower. But thats the price you pay for getting opportunities that others who were more deserving missed out on.

So don't agree with you. All good though.
That's fine Doogie. You made your points. I won't be arguing against them. I haven't see anything other than 2 games from Flanno that would considered good 7 play. He didn't pick himself tho so a few called good judges saw something in him, bought him and picked him in f/g.

Hopefully this, yet another crazy espiside of the poor recruitment the club has suffered, is well past us soon.

Crazy part is Flanno could well go ok in SL so all not lost for him (maybe).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score