Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s get behind Okunbor. Yes he’s historically had some troubles with his handling, though once he strings a few games together he’s proven that handling improved.

the bloke is going to punch out over 200m for us today. Ciraldo has belief in him, that means a lot.
Im just worried about his defense. New coach so I havent written him off, hopefully he kills it today.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can see their pack steam rolling us. Have a bad feeling about this one, tempted not too watch
And it's at CommBank and the Eels are very hard to beat there as opposed to playing away. Throw in the ref who are always intimidated by home crowds and this has the potential to get ugly.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And it's at CommBank and the Eels are very hard to beat there as opposed to playing away. Throw in the ref who are always intimidated by home crowds and this has the potential to get ugly.
Paulo is obviously a beast, yet stopping Matterson is just as crucial. Very underrated with amount of work he does.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At full strength we'd smash the Eels but we're far from full strength, putting Knockonbor on the wing shows just how bad we're going at the moment with injuries as he's proven he's NOT up to first grade standard time and time again, especially in defence.

Eels are close to full strength and they're playing at CommBank, if they don't win this game their season is effectively over, but I'm tipping they'll steamroll us in the 2nd half on the back of penalties plus 6 again after 6 again after 6 again.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone started a poll yet on who’ll spend 10 in the bin ..

If not I’ll kick it off .. I’m going with ..

TPJ ..

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown and Moses are going to give both Penisini and especially Sivo a feast with Alamoti and especially Knockonbor defending that side. We're going to get pummelled unless they make a late change to the side. Knockonbor shouldn't be even on the bench let alone in the team.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone started a poll yet on who’ll spend 10 in the bin ..

If not I’ll kick it off .. I’m going with ..

TPJ ..
TPJ - $2.00
Mahoney - $2.50
Preston - $3.00
Waddell - $4.50
Reynolds -$5.00

Gamble responsibly :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully we can get through the game injury free