Official Gus on Twitter

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But then everybody will realize how bad of a job they really did... I dont think the NRL will risk it as its a pretty bad mistake in regards to WH&S.
They risked it hehe

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was only last week I was thinking that I’ve seen seen him injured, it’s the adversity that’s going to build us going forward.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus knows how to work the NRL and the fact he has been at them this week about the ridiculous turn around i wouldn't be surprised if Sutton is intructed to give the dogs the rub of the green.
With the benefit of hindsight

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully a positive is we get to see Skelton picked on a wing.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the benefit of hindsight

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Still a bit salty are we? Everyone whinging and bitching about the officials really have no clue tbh... Apart from the forward pass try ( due to being incompetent) if anything took it easy on the dogs yesterday in regards to past games.

The sin bin came off the back of the Bunker who have been given strict instructions to fcuk any foul play over and it just happened to be a semi hip drop.

Truth is our stupid mistakes at crucial times lost us the game along with the lack of personel.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still a bit salty are we? Everyone whinging and bitching about the officials really have no clue tbh... Apart from the forward pass try ( due to being incompetent) if anything took it easy on the dogs yesterday in regards to past games.

The sin bin came off the back of the Bunker who have been given strict instructions to fcuk any foul play over and it just happened to be a semi hip drop.

Truth is our stupid mistakes at crucial times lost us the game along with the lack of personel.
Simply put. Whenever I watch any portion of a game I see referees operating with different standards for the opposing teams. Not just our matches. So salty, yes. But it's not a surprise because I have my own theories on it which I'm not shy about talking about. We might well have lost anyway, but sometimes it just kis any chance when you don't get a call go your way.