Official Gus on Twitter

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sue Accor! The ground wasn’t to standard, it just gave away. Only being half serious, but that may not have happened on well knitted turf. The Accor turf was re-layed earlier this year I think. It doesn’t help JAC now though.
Could tell the ground was fucked... Said to my old boy before kick off that the ground looked choppy as.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sue Accor! The ground wasn’t to standard, it just gave away. Only being half serious, but that may not have happened on well knitted turf. The Accor turf was re-layed earlier this year I think. It doesn’t help JAC now though.
Also would not have happened if the early tackle kick from Burton landed in the in goal & JAC would not have done the splits.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could tell the ground was fucked... Said to my old boy before kick off that the ground looked choppy as.
The serious half of my ‘sue accor’ call is that the NRL (sue them instead actually) shouldn’t allow the ground to be used 8n that condition.

With how strict OH&S is in many industries, it’s pretty hard to believe they’ve clear that ground to play on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also would not have happened if the early tackle kick from Burton landed in the in goal & JAC would not have done the splits.
Or if Foxy knew the crapy kick that was never on was coming....

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blaming Burton? I saw plenty of people blaming him in the game thread which is beyond ludicrous. Jac could’ve done it in any other situation. Just bad luck really but if anything is to blame it’s the state of the turf.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Blaming Burton? I saw plenty of people blaming him in the game thread which is beyond ludicrous. Jac could’ve done it in any other situation. Just bad luck really but if anything is to blame it’s the state of the turf.
Yeah that chunk that came out easily showed it was a shit field.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Demetriou is the perfect coach for souths.
A whiny shitcunt with an entirely punchable face, conceived from a load that was felched from an ass.
fits right in, in redfern.
Just shows you how South’s are nothing more than pretenders.
We had basically half our first grade squad out with additional injuries + a sin bin and South’s feel the need to pound their chests.
The fact that JD feels the need to lay into us and make out we are a dirty club that practices hip drops says it all.
Karma will come and get them!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just shows you how South’s are nothing more than pretenders.
We had basically half our first grade squad out with additional injuries + a sin bin and South’s feel the need to pound their chests.
The fact that JD feels the need to lay into us and make out we are a dirty club that practices hip drops says it all.
Karma will come and get them!!!
And the fact that he is casting cheating aspersions... accusing Bulldogs players and coaching staff of practising hip drop tackles when in reality you probably wouldn't find a more honourable NRL rookie in Jacob Preston.

The club should put together a vid of Scabbitohs tackles and present it too Weedler for Nine News or 100% Footy.

Drop kick Demitriou has brought our club into disrepute and should be held to account by the NRL at our protestation.