Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn lol relax your flaps I was obviously talking about Bitchell Moses, since Burton did the exact same thing he did and the kennel were laughing at him but blowing their loads over Burton.

Plus fatrell is lazy, overrated and a shit team mate. Also I'm not white.
Oh In that case fuck that Moses little Leb gronk

they called Allen iverson lazy for not going to practise, Hes still a superstar

ease up on burto brother he did more thanhim, the ability to pick himself Up after all the shit things he done, as u said, to take over the game like that speaks volumes of the kid.

Don’t care what colour u are bro

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
As a hardcore fan.
That was a really tough one to watch.
So much stupidity for the best part of 70 minutes, almost offset by guts, but still stupidity.

That said,
IF you told me pre flop that we will be into extra time after RFM gets his injury no 37 within the first ten mins, went through ha send off and King was seriously injured Id have taken this anytime of the week.
2 points is 2 points but gee, we have to be thankful that Cows looked impotent tonight and had a lot of strike out.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mahoney has more try assists this season then flopagun in 3 seasons. Makes 40+ tackles a game in the middle and is truly inspirational.

We have a few key players now with Mahoney, Burton, Jac, kiraz, king, Preston. Plus kikau and if tpj gets on the field I believe he could offer something.

Pele looks a promising option.

Alomiti too.

Think a few spuds clearly have to go like flopagun, waddle, averilo.

I think waddle is stuck due to injuries but flopagun and averagefello surely on borrowed time. Skelton and KO must be knocking down the door.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love the Guns defence but it was a weird situation. Reed tries too hard, very frustrating also.
He probably miscalculated and thought he was offside or something. His support play is generally one of his strong points. I’m just sick of TK blaming Flano for everything and tickling Reed’s sack even when he plays poorly lol. Burton getting hammered by people here and Reed not rating a mention is also a real head scratcher.

People and their cognitive biases are my bread and butter, baby!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’ll never happen but I’d love to see next game:
1. Burton
6. Olopu
7. Reynolds
9 Mahoney

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a hardcore fan.
That was a really tough one to watch.
So much stupidity for the best part of 70 minutes, almost offset by guts, but still stupidity.

That said,
IF you told me pre flop that we will be into extra time after RFM gets his injury no 37 within the first ten mins, went through ha send off and King was seriously injured Id have taken this anytime of the week.
2 points is 2 points but gee, we have to be thankful that Cows looked impotent tonight and had a lot of strike out.
So did we and played in the wet the same as them and they were made to play shit by our defende!

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mahoney has more try assists this season then flopagun in 3 seasons. Makes 40+ tackles a game in the middle and is truly inspirational.

We have a few key players now with Mahoney, Burton, Jac, kiraz, king, Preston. Plus kikau and if tpj gets on the field I believe he could offer something.

Pele looks a promising option.

Alomiti too.

Think a few spuds clearly have to go like flopagun, waddle, averilo.

I think waddle is stuck due to injuries but flopagun and averagefello surely on borrowed time. Skelton and KO must be knocking down the door.
Inspirational captain Reed did fuck all today apart from commit more errors and give away more penalties than Adam Elliott did in the entire 2022 season.