Bulldogs vs cows match thread

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds definitely made our attack look slick. It's a matter of him staying fit..If he can manage 80 mins. It's see you later Flanno.
I’m still here at the game trying to catch my breath lol
What I noticed about Josh was his communication, he made sure people were in their spots and it was very evident from here im not sure how it looked on TV

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apart from some great link play from Reynolds, Burto had to do EVERYTHING tonight. Every time Flanno got the ball, he fucked our attack. He tried harder but still sucked. Mahoney had an off night, trying to overplay his hand (partly because we need him to be half and hooker). Honestly unbelievable people are giving Burto flack for his performance (goal kicking aside).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1 try assist, 1 try contribution, put 2 key chips in for Fox in that 2nd half, great in D, multiple floating bombs
Nice, not taking it away from him but still done a lot of stupid shit and let's see him back it up.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Happily say we looked so much better with Reynolds on. Flanno needs to stay as Josh ain’t a 80 min player but shits all over him, took the ball to the line!!!!!!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol fuck off, you shit canned him from pillar to post and he proved you wrong deal with it.
Because the team fought tooth and nail despite him and his mate , they every few games a fluke play will come off and make him look good. Straight out of the Reynolds play book

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We looked so much better with Reynolds on... keel playing him 14

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Trells a Fucken gun anyone that says otherwise is a racist white piece of bread
Fkn lol relax your flaps I was obviously talking about Bitchell Moses, since Burton did the exact same thing he did and the kennel were laughing at him but blowing their loads over Burton.

Plus fatrell is lazy, overrated and a shit team mate. Also I'm not white.