News The Tackle: Time for Cameron Ciraldo and Bulldogs to make tough call on Kyle Flanagan

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t understand the KO’s not ready rhetoric, he simply can’t offer the FG side less than flange does, that said neither will Reynolds. So one of them needs to come into FG Asap Kyle is done he doesn’t want to be there and he is a fucking liability.
Because he's not ready, simple. If he was throw him in but he's not.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t understand the KO’s not ready rhetoric, he simply can’t offer the FG side less than flange does, that said neither will Reynolds. So one of them needs to come into FG Asap Kyle is done he doesn’t want to be there and he is a fucking liability.
Just like Katoa wasn’t ready for the Dolphins but Bennett had the balls to drop Milford and give the kid a go, if there’s no intent to play him in first grade, why the fuck name him in the top 30!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just like Katoa wasn’t ready for the Dolphins but Bennett had the balls to drop Milford and give the kid a go, if there’s no intent to play him in first grade, why the fuck name him in the top 30!
Katoa is older and has international experience.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Push Avo to 7. Who to replace avo? Kiraz? Need another winger then
Why does it always seem this club is going around in circles? Maybe we could bring Mbye back as well?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id play Tanner at HB if it means no more Flanno. At least he can tackle also.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Flanagans defence isn’t bad but he has no attack.

Swapping him with averilo is a complete switch. Averilo is already a liability in defence in centre. Give skeleton a run at centre and fuck averilo off. Then I dunno the 7 maybe lo but ffs fuck Flanagan off.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
was it Montoya that ran over him today :tearsofjoy:
yeah but at least Flanno tried to make a tackle. Grub just copped a left right, fell on his ass and old mate just strolled upfield.

bro - u know I'm not defending Flanno if I can help it but if grub is the answer - you sure as hell are asking the wrong fckng question.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL before the season people saying Reynolds won’t be anywhere near the side, or a few minutes off the bench eventually. Turns out his the best option for starting halfback. Don’t get why we didn’t address it in the off-season KO is young you can’t fall back on him and I believe rajab can’t be selected for a while. Reynolds will do okay for me issue is sometimes there can be more bad then good, better than nothing. Averillo to halfback, big no.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For his own personal development as a footballer he isn’t ready. Put him in too soon and it could damage his chances of reaching the heights in his career long term. 100% he isn’t going to be any worse than Flanagan. I think he will actually offer a lot. But is holding him back better for both him and the Bulldogs longer term.

In a season where we most likely aren’t finals bound anyway. I don’t see the point in rushing him.

Give him a shot in the 14 maybe but not as our starting 7 yet.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am having flashbacks to that pre-season...

The Foxx calling out "put it on a dime Flanno"

What happens next is the nightmare, it was supposed to be an attacking kick. It goes no where near the mark.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rajab not in top 30, so it won't be him. Flannagan would not be first choice at any other club. Options: Avo, stop gap solution, weak defender, weak kicking game, not an organiser but a strong runner.
Reynolds, weak defender, would struggle to play 80, not an organiser - 14 at best.
KO, young, questionable defence and organisation skills, strong runner and is large for a 7, decent kicking game.
Flannagan or KO.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless, Ciro won’t drop Flanno. Rajab or Reynolds will take Nu Browns spot next week, or possibly but less likely Topine