Nrlol first ever NFL block play

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking no try if I've ever seen one. Robbed.
I believe it was obstruction but the only reason I can find for them awarding the try was that Johnson got through the first line of defense and Fonua Blake was supporting, he can’t just disappear. I still don’t agree with the try but.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe it was obstruction but the only reason I can find for them awarding the try was that Johnson got through the first line of defense and Fonua Blake was supporting, he can’t just disappear. I still don’t agree with the try but.
Yeah but he was in front of SJ when the block occurred. Seen them not given for a lot less

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep what a fucking crappy experience
100%!! Being on the end of bad calls the whole game, defending well considering the amount of ball the warriors had and having to listen to those fkn buffoons talk up the heroic effort of the defence of the warriors and how unlucky they were on the clear knock on try and scoring off an obstruction. Arrrrrrrrrgh! Fkn *****

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro but that’s not the rule. He ran a line which obstructed the defence. Obstruction

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 horrible forward pass calls into not calling an obstruction
Clear there was an agenda against us today
We've won that game today
Don't care what the ladder says
Roll on cows next week
100%. Fkn cheating *****

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
News limited, their refs, their commentators are cheats. FTA

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%!! Being on the end of bad calls the whole game, defending well considering the amount of ball the warriors had and having to listen to those fkn buffoons talk up the heroic effort of the defence of the warriors and how unlucky they were on the clear knock on try and scoring off an obstruction. Arrrrrrrrrgh! Fkn *****
I thought the warriors first try was a forward pass as well. Slowed it down and Johnson’s hands appeared to be facing forward.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t forget the high shot on mahoney with a couple of mins left which would have levelled the scores
Exactly - there were a couple of high shots to our players that were not given! The pattern, timing and number of calls against us were more than co-incidental and random - there was a clear bias towards us losing today by the “officials”!!